Argtek Mod and range VERY limited.

Inside the DJI Go app, there is a spot where you can choose a specific channel or let the drone select one automatically. We usually leave it on Automatic - but there is a bar-graph on that page which shows activity on the various channels. If there is a lot of interference around, you'll see a lot of red on those bar graphs. Try taking a look at this the next time you're in that location.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Ive searched for this but i don't think its there for the STANDARD. If it is i cant see it. LOL

Could u still see the bird when over the trees cause like someone already said u were low

Could u still see the bird when over the trees cause like someone already said u were low
Yep. The bird was always in sight. TBH I'm not sure what you class as low... any higher, and again i lose video. It only seems to be video signal as I've lost signal and sent the bird much further so range seems to be ok its just the 5.8ghz which seems to be struggling back to the controller.

U said u only got 300' but it clearly shows u went 1399' w/ a score of 100

yes i got a better flight after my original post but if you look at my flights... that is most certainly a one off

yes i got a better flight after my original post but if you look at my flights... that is most certainly a one off
Was 1400' w/ argtek or stock?

Strangely the flight logs for when i put the stock back on and only got literally 60m away are not showing ??!!??

The 1400' wasn't real far but was indeed a perfect run. Is there any bad ones that show up u can post

The 1400' wasn't real far but was indeed a perfect run. Is there any bad ones that show up u can post

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I found the light logs for when I put on the stock antenna.

If you look at the flight logs for today at 2:57pm you will see that it got to about 30m away and lost signal. Also i seem to be getting a signal score of ZERO on all flights.

Here is a screenshot i took on my iPad when it lost signal in the same bunch of flights (I'm not sure which one exactly) 56m and signal gone!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.PNG
    IMG_0001.PNG
    179.5 KB · Views: 257

If you look at the flight logs for today at 2:57pm you will see that it got to about 30m away and lost signal. Also i seem to be getting a signal score of ZERO on all flights.

Here is a screenshot i took on my iPad when it lost signal in the same bunch of flights (I'm not sure which one exactly) 56m and signal gone!
From the log... You have sensor signal errors at 14ft and 79ft but none at 130ft... All this in a open field...

There's something wrong with it....
I would try to reinstall the firmware and dji go and try again... If is the same send it to repair...

P3 S is very capable when is no bad factors like wifi interference...
I made 2km over the sea only with windsurfer, and easily 1km on low interference on open ground

Did you have the but off on the iPad? And in your phone?

Yeah that's a nasty 1 alright. That's what a lot folks r dealing w/ that r on 1.6.8. Downgrading help some people. Hopefully your factory isn't 1.6.8. You can also try airplane mode on your phone it might help

Answer to carluk about reinstalling the firmware...

Enviado do meu LG-V500 através de Tapatalk

I've googled and seen there are ways to downgrade to 1.5 by downloading the firmware from phantomhelp.com

Has anyone tried this and will it work with a factory 1.6.8

Post 29 states it's not possible to downgrade a STANDARD to a lower firmware than factory.

However YouTube begs to differ.

I was just asking if anyone had tried it is all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik