Where can I fly in Los Angeles? Anaheim? California

Reaction score
I'm taking my kids to Disneyland tomorrow. We are leaving today and getting a hotel room in Anaheim. I know you can't fly a drone over Disneyland and would never attempt it. What are some good areas around to fly? I also read you can't fly a drone at the Santa Monica pier? Anyone have any good suggestions on where to fly in the Los Angeles area? Anaheim area? Thank you

Head over to Seal Beach. Great for the kids. Shopping for the wife. A pier and beautiful stretch of coastline to explore.

NoCo Drones
9a00fbd5f30d6f17cf4299b41dc0c8a8.jpg

Kelp Boy - Seal Beach, CA

Last edited:
b87e9d8b797cd3e37c24852fc5fb90d4.jpg

It costs $15 to park here in Laguna Beach-Corona Del Mar area at the beach for the day but this cliff is a good launch site. Nice beach shots. Make sure to observe and obey all CLOSED AREA signs, but this spot is on an open walking path. It's usually vacant, not many people around, especially weekdays.

42ac480ab055ab329936b150ba7aabf8.jpg

This is Anaheim Hills, look up Ave De Santiago in Google to locate. This isn't as scenic as the ocean, but it's a huge valley I fly all the time. Since there are few homes nearby and the flight area is all hills and valley, I do lots of distance testing here. The red pin drop is the launch area on a cliff overlooking the valley, the star is where you park in a cul-de-sac.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.