What is the truth about the P3P FW update to 1.9.60

Reaction score
I am getting so many mixed stories about people who got the new 1.9.60 FW update. I have seen post that they had no issues, and seen a lot post that their bird wont ascend or descend as fast and wont fly no where near as far because reduced power. Are there any hidden degrades in the FW? I know it suppose to include geofencing too.
WTF is the real truth? maybe someone with DJI will reply and tell the real truth on what is going on. I been afraid to update because seen so many posters having negative results with the new FW.

maybe someone with DJI will reply and tell the real truth on what is going on
DJI rarely posts in this forum. If you want direct feedback from them, you should post in the DJI forum.

It's probably a sign that the current firmware is stable. Some people complain when every firmware update is released. It's business as usual.

Reactions: Drone Master
My P3P was perfect & my ipad mini update to 9.4.3 caused it to have a green screen (witch I never had before & also weak image signals very often ( before I got a weak signal at around 21000 rarely. The battery was my only limit. The ios update caused 5 he issues. Has anyone else had this problem

Do you have the latest firmware updates? Also my issues don't start until about the 3 mile point & I never had problems before. I will try it again .I have been staying closer to home but I miss the distance flying

I think it's stable but I'm certainly having the same issues a few other people are having with the newest firmware. I get 2000' and the video drops out. Two firmware updates before and I was getting 8000' without any issues.

Things are not right when my P2V+ can fly further without any issues.

All works ok however having constant battle with "compass error; exit P-GPS" which seems to be worryingly common and DJI's answer being 'do a calibration in a field with no watch, belt etc'. P3A.

All good me too with latest version.
More notifications than before but usually it is when it is windy with some significant gust. Maybe they lowered some notification levels in firmware for incoherence between the various sensors.

My P3P was perfect & my ipad mini update to 9.4.3 caused it to have a green screen (witch I never had before & also weak image signals very often ( before I got a weak signal at around 21000 rarely. The battery was my only limit. The ios update caused 5 he issues. Has anyone else had this problem

Are you having this?

Attachments

• IMG_2345.JPG
    IMG_2345.JPG
    511.9 KB · Views: 429
Im going to treat my new phantom with the old theory, Dont fix what is not broken. I wont be updating firmware until I notice a specific issue corrected in future firmware.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.