Wanted: Vision 2 + camera pitch motor

Reaction score
Broke the shaft on mine in heavy landing. If you have one of these for pitch driver circuit board v2 for sale, please let me know price plus cost of postage to France.

Many thanks, Tony

Tony, I don't have what you're looking for but am heading to France in a few weeks with drone......question.....is it pretty ok to fly there.? Going on a land hunting excercise near Toulouse so I want to survey land etc and get some good flying in ....anything I need to be aware of.? All help very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi, iglenn, I live near Toulouse, towards the Pyrenees. Plenty of drone flying here, with the obvious precautions necessary near airports and airfields, etc. also Airbus test fly occasionally overhead, but are too high to be of concern. We occasionally get airforce jets practicing very low flying overhead, ie at about 200mtrs, but it's rare.

As I understand it land available is plentiful and cheap at the moment. Good luck...

Broke the shaft on mine in heavy landing. If you have one of these for pitch driver circuit board v2 for sale, please let me know price plus cost of postage to France.

Many thanks, Tony
I have an spare Vision Plus camera for sale PM me if you are interested.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1