P2 + Extra for sale - SOLD

Reaction score
This is a Phantom 2 that I bought new when they first came out. I still fly it today but just bought a P3P off the forum so this one has to go. It only has about 30-40 flights on it. I had 4 battery's but sold 3 of them so the one battery I am including only has about 10-15 charges on it. It originally had a V1 transmitter (included) on it but I upgraded it to the V2 transmitter.

Some of the pictures will be in a second post. It would let me upload all in a single post. The picture were taken with a old 3mp camera so it you need some better ones I can possible take some.

Here is a list of what comes with it. If I forget something you basically get everything pictured in the pictures. I want $300 for all of it plus actual shipping. I will take paypal and east the fees.

Here is what you will get:

Phantom 2 equipped with the following:
H3-3D Gimbal with extra rubber dampeners
one battery
V2 transmitter
5.8ghz video transmitter with long range antenna
Diversity Receiver with 2 long range antennas - one beam and one omni - monitor
is mounted to transmitter with GoPro mounts for easy removal. Monitor has
built in lipo battery and sun shade.
ISOD - DJI on screen display installed in the quadcopter
GoPro 3+ Silver camera with 32mb sd card and ND filter. Added a nickel to counterweight
for the filter. Balanced it great.
All extra GoPro mounts that it came with.
Wider/Taller landing gear.
Wall charger
All stickers and paperwork

EXTRAS include:
V1 Transmitter with GoPro mount for monitor
Mobile Charger
2 - regulal landing gear - one is new in package, other was the original from the P2
NIB P2 replacement shell - the shell on the P2 is fine. On a small crack on the top of the
shell by one of the motors. I though it might get bigger but it never did so I never needed to
install it. You can fly it forever like it is.
Complete set of new in package DJI props
Several extra FPV antennas I was playing with before I bought the good ones
6 - ribbon cables for the gimble to camera - you don't need these because I added the board
with the connector that plugs into the back of the camera - you can sell these.
One new in package noise board - I am not sure why I bought this since the one in the P2
works fine.
Original box for P2 and H3-3D - will increase shipping costs but I have them if you want. P2
Will not fit in the original box because of the wide/tall landing gear.

Like I said it's everything in the pictures. If you have any questions please send me a PM. I am
on here everyday. BTW this P2 has never been crashed or had any damage. I am 63 years young and have been flying RC airplanes and helicopters since i was 16 so it was a easy transition to flying quads for me.

Here is the link to the long range antennas. They are the ones that are $116.33.

Phantom 2 (non vision)

More pictures to come in a second post.

P1010060.JPG
P1010061.JPG
P1010062.JPG
P1010063.JPG
P1010064.JPG
P1010065.JPG
P1010066.JPG
P1010067.JPG
P1010068.JPG
P1010069.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
I understand this all cost a lot but with P3 standards going for $399 I can't see paying $300. Where are you located and would you consider 200 shipped? Please don't take offense if that is too low. Also, would consider selling all the fpv stuff separate? I already have a few p1 and p2 quads around...

It's in the ad and no I won't take $200 shipped.

Thanks for your offer but I think I will just split everything up and put the items on ebay. The cameras are bring $100 by themselves. I feel certain I can net a couple hundred out of the rest. I was just hoping to do this in one transaction.

I really don't need the money so I will trade for just about anything. Doesn't have to be related to this hobby. Just let me know what you have. I'll probably wait until the weekend before I put the pieces on ebay so let me know. I will PM you my email so we don't go back and forth here a million times.

Thanks,

Harold
Dallas, Tx

BTW, I will trade for about anything. I don't need the cash. Since I got my P3P I haven't flown this one and just don't need 2. If you just need some of my extra parts I will sell or trade them also.

I would prefer to trade local or with in a reasonable distance of Dallas, Tx.

Harold

Pm me your email. You had mine and my phone number. I am in a meeting all day so will be tonight before I ca email you.

If your negotiations with bootstrap 55 fall through then I'll buy the package. I'm looking to get into the hobby and as you say it's a great deal. I live in the DFW area so I could pay cash and save you the PayPal fees and save me the shipping costs.

If your negotiations with bootstrap 55 fall through then I'll buy the package. I'm looking to get into the hobby and as you say it's a great deal. I live in the DFW area so I could pay cash and save you the PayPal fees and save me the shipping costs.

Its all yours.. Have fun!

I sent you my phone number and email. Feel free to give me a call or email

Thanks

Harold

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj