Wanted: Gold Emblem from Phantom Pro

How about this one for free? DJI sent this to me along with a couple of props as they told me they did not replace gold stickers after removing them under repair. I had just stuck it on my P3 case as I had no other use for it. Now it could be used for something worth wild. It's still a bit sticky on the back. I removed it and from a foot away it looks brand new. If you PM me your mailing address I can send it out next week.

View attachment 68649

Hey Todd. The mail finally came with the Emblem and it's just right. Man thank you so much for doing this. The 'Stickers' came in also from B&H so I can dress up the plain white shell now. Thanks a bunch also to those that replied.

Later,
TC

Hey Todd. The mail finally came with the Emblem and it's just right. Man thank you so much for doing this. The 'Stickers' came in also from B&H so I can dress up the plain white shell now. Thanks a bunch also to those that replied.

No problem. DJI sent me the emblem as a result of them not replacing my gold stickers and giving me a difficult time over the matter. It was odd that they sent it as it was not needed. So it's good that I can "help" DJI pass it onto someone that needed it.

Tom, Have you posted your video? Be nice to see some place warm.

Alright people! Enough of this humor! This is a serious forum and we don't tolerate humor and being nice to other users!

yes, i have a bunch. i am in MN and if you are willing to cover the shipping i'll send one out to you.
Yes by I certainly will pay the shipping and how is 10 bucks for the item ? I really appreciate this and I do wish to pay for it . My address is 1172 thorburn road Portugal cove newfoundland Canada A1m1t5. If you can let me know shipping cost I can email transfer yiu the amount

Yes by I certainly will pay the shipping and how is 10 bucks for the item ? I really appreciate this and I do wish to pay for it . My address is 1172 thorburn road Portugal cove newfoundland Canada A1m1t5. If you can let me know shipping cost I can email transfer yiu the amount
i'll do that in a bit and let you know how much for the shipping to you.

which one is a city you live in, Portugal cove or Newfoundland ?

Hi and Good afternoon.
I want to ask if someone has one more for me cause mine goes away..
Thanks a lot!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl