Wanted: Gold Emblem from Phantom Pro

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or know where to purchase the Gold Professional emblem for the Pro shell. I have upgraded my P3 Advanced with the 4k Pro camera/gimbal and firmware but would like to complete the package with the Gold Emblem. Email from DJI was like... Duh... we don't know. Try the distributors. Well I have, and it's like no one has ever wanted one. Crazy.

Help would be appreciated. I did see the one for $50 on the Bay. I'm not looking for one Made from Gold, just a Gold Colored one!!

Thanks for the help

TC

Not too much. Its by no means a must have, but I just wanted to complete our P3A to the p3 Pro all the way.

You have a used one lying around, let me know. If push. comes to shove, I'll just spray the Advanced emblem Gold. I have air brush equipment so that's no problem here.

Let me have some detsils.

How about this one for free? DJI sent this to me along with a couple of props as they told me they did not replace gold stickers after removing them under repair. I had just stuck it on my P3 case as I had no other use for it. Now it could be used for something worth wild. It's still a bit sticky on the back. I removed it and from a foot away it looks brand new. If you PM me your mailing address I can send it out next week.

20161113_075359.jpg

How about this one for free? DJI sent this to me along with a couple of props as they told me they did not replace gold stickers after removing them under repair. I had just stuck it on my P3 case as I had no other use for it. Now it could be used for something worth wild. It's still a bit sticky on the back. I removed it and from a foot away it looks brand new. If you PM me your mailing address I can send it out next week.

View attachment 68649

View attachment 68649
===================================================
Would love to have it and many thanks for this offer. You've made my day...... So far :)

Addr ==>

Tom Connell
1108 Lakeview Dr.
Valdosta, GA 31602

Thanks again

Nice people here. I wonder if I ask for a rich wife that isn't to smart, if some one would give me one? LOL

Nice people here. I wonder if I ask for a rich wife that isn't to smart, if some one would give me one? LOL
Well, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, there is no such animal... if they are rich, they didn't get there by being dumb. You might say, they married a right man.... made my point!
[emoji15]
In the envelope and ready to go out on Monday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Humor is a good thing to have. Oh, and use.

I have survived these 78+ years mostly on humor. Seriously wasn't that a great thing for someone to just mail one of the Gold diddies to me. Made my day. I'm waiting on a little video that I shot with the new camera to upload to YTube and then will post it on this forum. If you see it let me know your thoughts. I have others on YTube also.
Regards and thanks for seeing the humor in my post to you.

When I stop being to laugh at things, I am serious trouble. That includes my self. Nice people on this board. Didn't start off with a rich wife, but she became one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj