Video WIFI and TX power confusion

Well.... There are 2 things it CAN do for us.

1. You can turn the TX power down to 20dbm, in order to run amps.
2. You can try out channel 12 and 13 for the video feed. (make sure your mobile device actually has channel 13 though).
I have three amps all running off of the default power settings, no issues to date.

Reactions: Matts175
I'm not sure if the manual is misprinted or the magic software just handles the power demands better but it does work

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
We can discuss the technical side of this (it's fun), but if it's giving you better signal and range results. That's the bottom line, improvement.

Reactions: xxxntwv
I would like a definitive answer on the settings of a P3S by default.

I set mine to 24 and saw a definite improvement from stock. If all of this information was true that stock, it is set to 27 that would point to this not being correct.

I changed this setting because my video was lagging and choppy when I sent my drone out close to 1km. I did the change with Magic Power, and now the video is smooth out to basically 2km.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I would like a definitive answer on the settings of a P3S by default.

I set mine to 24 and saw a definite improvement from stock. If all of this information was true that stock, it is set to 27 that would point to this not being correct.

I changed this setting because my video was lagging and choppy when I sent my drone out close to 1km. I did the change with Magic Power, and now the video is smooth out to basically 2km.

Did nothing else change? device, hardware mods. location, any setting on the device?

One thing to note is that all flights are the same spot as I launch from my deck and send it out in front of me over the river.

I cannot get the MagicPower program to do anything when I click Step1. It only says RC Ready and then says to select Patch with MagicPower.
After that, nothing. Any pointers?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20