Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

I've been flying my SE beyond 2000m with 2.4ghz, so frequency is not the problem!
Most likely you are flying in a place with interfering signals or you are doing something less correctly, like not having your controller pointing to the quad oer havnig obstacles (trees, hills) between you and the ac!
BTW if you have android you might find it impossibile to switch to 5Ghz, I can't since I stupidly updated to firmware 1.5.40, but it seems it is no longer a problem with fcc mode!

Thanks Andy!

I was flying to the “Monza Park” and I had an open field for about 300m and then the woods began.
I thought the trees were not a problem ..
However that's okay!
I’ll try in an open field and see what distance I’ll reach!

Ps: when I used DJI Go with last FW I could only change the frequency of the downlink (video transmission) choosing between 2.4 or 5ghz.
The transmission between RC and AC instead (the uplink), was not modifiable.

I’ll let you know where I’ll arrive! [emoji3]

Thanks Andy!

I was flying to the “Monza Park” and I had an open field for about 300m and then the woods began.
However that's okay!

Ps: when I used DJI Go with last FW I could only change the frequency of the downlink (video transmission) choosing between 2.4 or 5ghz.

When you get the chance you should try to fly over the water. When you fly above water, your signal carries much further. That doesn't have to be at a low altitude, but a water surface functions as a kind of reflection screen for your signal.

When you get the chance you should try to fly over the water. When you fly above water, your signal carries much further. That doesn't have to be at a low altitude, but a water surface functions as a kind of reflection screen for your signal.

Good to know!
I’ll try on a lake as soon as possible.
And I’ve just planned to bring the bird with me this summer in Cyprus [emoji3]

Thanks Andy!

However that's okay!

Vale, that's the one you can choose, but both are changed accordingly
P3SEFreq2.4G.jpg
P3SEFreq5G.jpg

Yes but I knew that the 2.4/5ghz you can choose is referred to the downlink.

The uplink work with 2.4 and 5.8ghz.

Guys, does anybody flies with android and litchi,
did you try with modifided apk 3.1.18 change to fcc and then fly on litchy

Guys, does anybody flies with android and litchi,
did you try with modifided apk 3.1.18 change to fcc and then fly on litchy
No, it's not possible with P3SE, and it seems, it will not be possible eighter in the future because DJI doesn't want to publish SDK for this modell.

You can switch to FCC on android, and you can fly with Litchi on IOS

No, it's not possible with P3SE, and it seems, it will not be possible eighter in the future because DJI doesn't want to publish SDK for this modell.

You can switch to FCC on android, and you can fly with Litchi on IOS

i have install of an litchi version 3.10.10 on my xperia z2 and
I successfully joined my P3se,
now I will test

Since installing 3.1.8, I am unable to view the Map on the app, just a grey window, no matter whether its in sattelite, hybrid or road map mode.

[QUOTE = "DerekJSpence, post: 1331290, membre: 106915"] J'ai pensé partager une vidéo que j'ai créée et partagée sur DJI Forum l'autre jour. Juste pour montrer la comparaison CE / FCC que j'ai réalisée.
[MEDIA = youtube] NLjYm1zVLSs [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
Quel est le rabgeynge
Thought I would share a video I created and shared on DJI Forum the other day. Just to show the CE / FCC Comparison I have achieved.

The range of ce and fcc

I have tried it on three Android devices (Huawei, Homtom and a cheap tablet) but unfortunately without any result. For those, who want to try it on Android, there is a 'free' version of Litchi available:

Litchi for DJI Drones 3.10.10 Patched

Litchi only on IOS , for now !

I have a modified version of litchy working with P3SE but it won't show telemetry and will not untill DJI release SDK. It works fine but you don't have battery level making it very risky!

Reactions: Grofsubocki
Jaką wersją można zastapić aby móc przełańczać 5 na 2.4ghz nie tracąc fee bo mam wszystko pieknie na wersji 1.8 ale nie można przełączać i musze używać 2 programow dji go najnowszą i pózniej 1.8 by sie nie przełaczyć

I have a modified version of litchy working with P3SE but it won't show telemetry and will not untill DJI release SDK. It works fine but you don't have battery level making it very risky!

nice, can i get it, to test it

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez