Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Just installed on iPad too, everything is ok!

I hope tomorrow there will be sun for the flight test!
I saw on another forum that it remains in FCC mode up to and including version 3.1.10. So as an iOS user you are always safe when you use version 3.1.8.

Good flight for tomorrow; I will keep looking at the sky if I see you flying. ;)

Just installed on iPad too, everything is ok!

I hope tomorrow there will be sun for the flight test!

with which version of Charles you managed me I did not succeed the other time so I switched to Android

Reactions: cokabgd
Guys,
something is going wrong.
Today i've try flying wit he DJI GO 3.1.8 on iPhone but i've lost signal at 250m of distance....
Tried a couple of times and it never went over that distance...
I Think it switched back on CE mode but i don't know why.

I'll try with the modded 3.1.18 for android to switch back to FCC and make some other test flights on iOS...
I'll let you know.

Guys,
something is going wrong.
Today i've try flying wit he DJI GO 3.1.8 on iPhone but i've lost signal at 250m of distance....
Tried a couple of times and it never went over that distance...
I Think it switched back on CE mode but i don't know why.

I'll try with the modded 3.1.18 for android to switch back to FCC and make some other test flights on iOS...
I'll let you know.
Then I advise you to return it to FCC with DJI Go 3.1.11. Then first test the distance with Litchi and then with DJI Go 3.1.8.

Moreover, you now also have the opportunity to test with DJI Go 3.1.6 and DJI Go 3.1.10.

Reactions: Vale
Then I advise you to return it to FCC with DJI Go 3.1.11. Then first test the distance with Litchi and then with DJI Go 3.1.8.

Moreover, you now also have the opportunity to test with DJI Go 3.1.6 and DJI Go 3.1.10.

Ok thanks.
I’ve try to switch back FCC with the modded 3.1.18 that i used last time.
Then I’ll try as you say first with Litchi and than again with 3.1.8.
If it won’t work I’ll try with 3.1.6 and 3.1.10 now that i learn how to do.

I will also try the 3.1.11 for Android next time.

Thanks for your great help @chatikib

Hi guys, that’s the situation:
- last time I’ve tried the 3.1.8 for iOS, but like a “beginner” I didn’t switch off the auto update of app so the iPad updated to 3.1.28...that was the reason why i switched back to CE.

Now I’ve installed again the 3.1.8 on the iPad and the 3.1.6 on iPhone.
The 3.1.6 doesn’t make me take off, always say to update to new version.

The 3.1.8 on iPad at the beginning gave me a sort of limit, like beginner mode, that doesn’t allow me to reach more than 30m high and 50 meters far.
Obviously Beginner mode was not active and i had no limit activated apart from the 500m height.
So I tried with Litchi and reached over 1km of distance.
Try again with DJI Go on iPad and without doing any change I’ve fly for 1,3km before I decided to came back.
So now it seems to work, I’ll keep both Litchi and DJI GO 3.1.8 on iPad and iPhone.

Thanks for help guys, in particular @chatikib

Reactions: chatikib
Hi guys, that’s the situation:
- last time I’ve tried the 3.1.8 for iOS, but like a “beginner” I didn’t switch off the auto update of app so the iPad updated to 3.1.28...that was the reason why i switched back to CE.

Now I’ve installed again the 3.1.8 on the iPad and the 3.1.6 on iPhone.
The 3.1.6 doesn’t make me take off, always say to update to new version.

The 3.1.8 on iPad at the beginning gave me a sort of limit, like beginner mode, that doesn’t allow me to reach more than 30m high and 50 meters far.
Obviously Beginner mode was not active and i had no limit activated apart from the 500m height.
So I tried with Litchi and reached over 1km of distance.
Try again with DJI Go on iPad and without doing any change I’ve fly for 1,3km before I decided to came back.
So now it seems to work, I’ll keep both Litchi and DJI GO 3.1.8 on iPad and iPhone.

Thanks for help guys, in particular @chatikib
Great to read. I have experienced the same thing. On my first flight with DJI Go 3.1.8 I also stayed in 'Beginners Mode'. Just logging out and logging in again at DJI solved my problem. But your solution with Litichi is also beautiful. Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Vale
Today I’ve flew 2039m far....so impressed and nervous but also very happy!
I was flying over agricultural fields and away from houses and people, in an open field with no obstacles.
The signal was still great but I was approaching a road and I preferred to go back.
I am very satisfied!

Reactions: dav2a
Today I’ve flew 2039m far....so impressed and nervous but also very happy!
I was flying over agricultural fields and away from houses and people, in an open field with no obstacles.
The signal was still great but I was approaching a road and I preferred to go back.
I am very satisfied!
Hi, Vale!

Can I Ask to say us you why do you don't prefer to use Litchi? What was wrong for you? I'm very happy to be able to fly with newest Litchi version, it's more stable, as the old DJI Go 3.1.8 with its limited functionality.

Hi, Vale!

Can I Ask to say us you why do you don't prefer to use Litchi? What was wrong for you? I'm very happy to be able to fly with newest Litchi version, it's more stable, as the old DJI Go 3.1.8 with its limited functionality.

I have to be honest,
It's like when you like a girl and you do everything to get her but as soon as the "conquests" you don’t like her anymore, do you understand? [emoji51]

The fact that i couldn’t use DJI GO on iOS bothered me!

I really do not like the graphical interface of litchi, the options menu and the fact of not being able to access the gallery directly from a smartphone.
Also the “flight record” of DJI GO was and interesting option for me, the possibility to look where you had flew and all parameters directly from the iPad is a very good idea.
Also i had necessity to calibrate IMU and with Litchi was not possible.

BUT

In these days I’ve tested both and i admit that I prefer flying with Litchi because it seems to have less problem of video link (maybe is only my impression).
Also the fact that the signal strength is shown using a percentage number is a good thing.

Also i’ve tried the “panorama” function and i’m playing with ICE doing Tiny Planets [emoji3]

So i’ll keep both on my iPad and iPhone and decide what to use every time.

We have a proverb in Italy that is like: you have to smash your face before you understand

Vale

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik