Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Yes! 11 channels went out, but when I start the application, it turns off. and again ... and again! I can not make a flight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180316-153212.png
    Screenshot_20180316-153212.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 373
a successful flight with 3.1.18, but the problem with stopping the application remains! tomorrow I will try another device. Greetings to the people made this possible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180316-175103.png
    Screenshot_20180316-175103.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 328
a successful flight with 3.1.18, but the problem with stopping the application remains! tomorrow I will try another device. Greetings to the people made this possible

I think you need a better device, some more compatible with DJI apk,
or try cleaning the redundant apk on your device

To Van Dark
Have you solved the problem with a frozen preview?
I have the same after about 10 minutes of flight

I did not solve it. I did not have time and there is no weather. It's still winter.
It seems to me that you should try with version 3.1.28 mod. Perhaps the problem will disappear completely.
As the weather improves I will make trial flights.

Hi guys,

has anyone managed to install an old version of DJI GO on iOS?
I'm using Litchi but I really do not like it, I was almost thinking of buying in Android devices just to go back to using DJI GO in FCC...

Thanks

Hi guys,

has anyone managed to install an old version of DJI GO on iOS?
I'm using Litchi but I really do not like it, I was almost thinking of buying in Android devices just to go back to using DJI GO in FCC...

Thanks

I did it and it is possible. But it is hard to find out how to do because you need a good version of iTunes 12.6.3 and Charles Proxy.

I did it and it is possible. But it is hard to find out how to do because you need a good version of iTunes 12.6.3 and Charles Proxy.

I’ve tried with Charles Proxy but without good results.
I had problem because what showed on the tutorial video wasn’t the same that I see on my PC, not the same “buttons”...

And also had problem finding the 12.6.3 version of iTunes...

Maybe it has already been said but ... what are the differences between the 3.1.18 e the new modded 3.1.28?

I had done the switch to FCC using 3.1.18 and tomorrow I’ll probably have an Android device for free from a friend...so I’ll go back using DJI GO instead of Litchi (on iOS) and I’d like to know if I should use the 3.1.18 o 3.1.28...
Thanks

Reactions: Fruityloops
I’ve tried with Charles Proxy but without good results.
I had problem because what showed on the tutorial video wasn’t the same that I see on my PC, not the same “buttons”...

And also had problem finding the 12.6.3 version of iTunes...
What kind of version of Charles Proxy did you use?

@Peandreo - I tried to reset my mobile phone to factory setting but it did not solve the problem.

@chatikib - Thank You for trying to help me, I am download DJI Go 3.1.28 Patched, tomarrow I am trying to use it with my Phantom.
Tell me it's working the same as v3.1.18? I mean FCC mode is always on in this app?

Unfortunately, I have restrictions. WLAN switch.
I can not fly. Oddly, 2.4Ghz has 11 channels.

Maybe my experience can help... (Phantom 3 SE)

1/
- I switched the RC & AC in FCC mode using the last "normal" DJI Go. I put the AC in the middle of my apartment with a steel plate on it, so it cannot listen GPS satellites.
- I installed Fake GPS on the smartphone and select a position in a safe fly location in the USA.
- In the setting of Android, the Location must be find with GPS only (not the mobile network)
- I deleted the AMAP and .HEREMAPS folders (maybe not necessary but easy to do).
- Then I installed DJI Go, Logged in, and accept to download the last Safe Fly database.
- I started everything and he switched to FCC mode.
- I quit DJI Go and switched everything OFF.

2/
- I uninstalled DJI Go and installed the "mod" DGI Go vx.x.18 (in a previous try I used the mod.28 version but it was displaying an annoying popup message to say I was flying in another zone, which was ignored by the patched app).

3/
So I flied 3 times 900 m, 1300 and 1400 m before the video transmission became bad. It was above grass fields with some trees. I did not repeat the previous procedure between flight.

Note : In reality, I am using a Smartphone for piloting the AC only (with the "mod" DJI Go) and another one with the normal DJI Go, to avoid uninstalling and re-installing apps. The piloting smartphone does not have a SIM card in.

That's the wrong version. You've got a PM.

And follow this instruction:

@chatikib you saved me from switching to Android, that for a iOS lover would be very sad [emoji51]

That’s the screenshot of my DJI GO version!

a0e277930c5f717c414688e0d7491538.jpg

As you can see, I have the version 3.1.8!!!

Thanks Chatikib!

Now I’d like to install it also on the iPad, to I need to download another “file” or the same IPA file for the iPhone will work for iPad?

Reactions: chatikib
@chatikib you saved me from switching to Android, that for a iOS lover would be very sad [emoji51]

That’s the screenshot of my DJI GO version!

a0e277930c5f717c414688e0d7491538.jpg

As you can see, I have the version 3.1.8!!!

Thanks Chatikib!

Now I’d like to install it also on the iPad, to I need to download another “file” or the same IPA file for the iPhone will work for iPad?
I see, you have the correct version. For the iPad it is the same version (if you use the same iTunes account).

Good luck!

Reactions: Vale

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj