Reaction score
The other day I was up taking photos in Single Shot mode, I decided to try HDR on my last photo to see how it comes out. Now I'm stuck on HDR mode and cannot change it back to Single Shot. Any suggestions or reasons why this might happen? I was shooting Raw + Jpg at the time, I was think since I had both selected it screwed up because I was also in Raw at the time. Usually HDR is for Jpg only.

If you powered down the bird before closing the app, then the previous settings may not save.
Try closing the app, and then power down the bird.

It's working now. When I switched over to HDR I didn't hold the button down long enough for all the shots to fire off. I just clicked it once thinking it would fire all shots. I never use hdr but thought while it was up in the air take a shot before landing. I held the button down, fired the shots & now it works. Should have read the instructions before taking the shot but like I said it was a last minute decision. Live & learn as they say. Thanks for the response & tips. I use an android devise, Nvidia Shield, very happy with it.

The other day I was up taking photos in Single Shot mode, I decided to try HDR on my last photo to see how it comes out. Now I'm stuck on HDR mode and cannot change it back to Single Shot. Any suggestions or reasons why this might happen? I was shooting Raw + Jpg at the time, I was think since I had both selected it screwed up because I was also in Raw at the time. Usually HDR is for Jpg only.
It's working now. When I switched over to HDR I didn't hold the button down long enough for all the shots to fire off. I just clicked it once thinking it would fire all shots. I never use hdr but thought while it was up in the air take a shot before landing. I held the button down, fired the shots & now it works. Should have read the instructions before taking the shot but like I said it was a last minute decision. Live & learn as they say. Thanks for the response & tips. I use an android devise, Nvidia Shield, very happy with it.
Is your AC connected when you are trying to make the changes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.