Still have never figured out why my P4P fell earlier this year, maybe someone here can help

Same scenario as the one I started the thread about.
This appears to be exactly the same as the previous flight incident, except a different prop this time. If you compare the two together you can see the difference in the Roll angle. It would be good to see the device .dat along with this .txt file to verify.

1571241484314.png

This appears to be exactly the same as the previous flight incident, except a different prop this time. If you compare the two together you can see the difference in the Roll angle. It would be good to see the device .dat along with this .txt file to verify.

View attachment 115055

This current crash--the drone is in real bad shape. I have it in my possession though. Can I still get the device .dat from it when its extremely damaged? Here is the .txt file

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-10-15_[13-17-51].txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Can I still get the device .dat from it when its extremely damaged?
The .dat I am referring to is on the device. A smaller .dat file is recorded along with the .txt file. It has more information than the .txt ( Which you already posted on the log viewer ). See the link below on how to retrieve it. You will need to upload the device .dat which should be FLY170.DAT to a share site such as dropbox, etc.....and place a link back here to the file.

Here are the instructions to get the device.dat. ( The aircraft .dat is another animal )

Retrieve a V3 DAT From Mobile Device

Sorry guys, I will connect the phantom to my PC tonight and get the logs you said to look for. But guess what? I literally about 30 minutes watched my Phantom4pro I bought to replace the one we've been talking about, fall from the sky in eerily similar fashion. What are the odds both occurred while using Dronedeploy app and both occurred at 58% battery life? I'm done with DD app, p4ps, or both.

You got another P4P and crashed it?
You never said what your using, I assumed it was Litchi when I looked at the first flight log. My mistake?

I have never seen a P4, maybe I should look into Drone Deploy?

Ok,
I found DD Website.
If your saying that DD has issues, we would all like proof. ;)

As @Fly Dawg requested.
Please upload what data you can.

Its your turn again, just the facts. ;)
Ask for help.

Rod

Sorry I disappeared. After back to back crashes I needed a break from even thinking about drones. But I used DJI Assistant 2 to get the .DAT flight logs. It saves as 1 giant .DAT file. The software said "compressing" when I selected where to save it. Is this the correct Aircraft log you guys recommended? How do I extract it and look only at the data from the crash flight?

Sorry I disappeared. After back to back crashes I needed a break from even thinking about drones. But I used DJI Assistant 2 to get the .DAT flight logs. It saves as 1 giant .DAT file. The software said "compressing" when I selected where to save it. Is this the correct Aircraft log you guys recommended? How do I extract it and look only at the data from the crash flight?
Use ExtractDJI to extract the .DAT from the giant .DAT that was created by Assistant 2. Then use CsvView or DatCon to look at the extracted .DAT. ExtractDJI is bundled with both CsvView and DatCon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna