P4P+ automatically shuts off while flying

You bought an out of warranty P4P+ and want DJI to cover your crash? I'm pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. It's like you buy a used car with an "as-is" disclaimer, have a engine blow and want the seller to replace your engine. That ain't gonna happen either
At no point did he say that he expected DJI to pay for his repair.

Update from DJI...

I received this email on December 24th and then one more again today. This is the 6th and now 7th person I've dealt with from DJI. This tells me absolutely nothing in relation to WHY my drone just shut off and crashed. I seem to be getting passed around from DJI representative to representative on my case = Extremely poor customer service in my opinion. I still don't have an answer as to WHY it crashed but they just want the money to "fix" my drone and send it back to me. I also wanted to know why my screen glitches when the drone is in record mode flying in close proximity of me/controller. This happens every single time I try to record while flying. It really makes it difficult to capture smooth video when doing real estate. Here are two email screen shots from DJI...

By the way, they have now had my drone for almost 3 months...

1609201764307.png

1609201950473.png

This tells me absolutely nothing in relation to WHY my drone just shut off and crashed. ... I still don't have an answer as to WHY it crashed.
It could be that DJI are unable to explain the cause of the power loss because there is no evidence that shows what caused it.
It might be a mystery to everyone.

Reactions: Harleydude
At no point did he say that he expected DJI to pay for his repair.
Pretty much when he said this "I really just want to know why this happened without having to pay this $65 "data analysis." I truly feel this was a DJI manufacturer defect as to why the drone crashed."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan