Still can’t fly higher than 100’ or so either way

Reactions: Capt KO
I’ve tried everything. I even tried to go back to the original firmware I was running without much success. I can’t remember what that firmware was at that time
Firmware doesn't do that to anyone else, it's not a firmware issue.
I've suggested this twice but you haven't said whether you have done it yet:
i-9xNNGkN-X3.jpg

Then go back into the app and sign in again.

@JBeezy,
You really need to report back to the questions that's are asked of you.

I think your problem is related to my P3S firmware history.
I have started less then 10 new threads on this forum!
This was the first: Phantom 3-Std Weak Remote Signal

Please answer what is asked!!

I have never seen any fault in meta4 questions and answers!

Start with his....
Your Turn. ;)

Rod

Firmware doesn't do that to anyone else, it's not a firmware issue.
I've suggested this twice but you haven't said whether you have done it yet:
The OP obviously doesn't want it to be that easy. He shelved it for 2 years over this problem, so, to justify that, the solution simply has to be complicated. LOL

Maybe he'll check back in sometime in the next few weeks ;)

Reactions: RodPad
I’m sorry guys. I work full time plus I’m in school full time so I’ve been very busy. I thought I replied that I tried everything that you guys suggested two years ago without much luck. That’s why I shelved it. I logged out and back in a few days ago and finally got around to flying it yesterday. It actually flew like normal for the most part. It did lost signal around 300’ in height and that’s probably because it was straight up above me and the remote wasn’t in that direction. I aborted the landing and kept the remote in its direction and that didn’t happen again.

Reactions: JoBe and RodPad
It actually flew like normal
So that fixed it, that's great! There's some really smart people around here, just got to listen and try what they say.

Hope you get back into enjoying flying.

So that fixed it, that's great! There's some really smart people around here, just got to listen and try what they say.

Hope you get back into enjoying flying.

Yes I guess so. I honestly tried everything. I read all type of information back when I was flying a lot. Nothing worked. I just gave up. I was about to order a new holder for my 7” tablet and was about to upgrade the antennas then that happened. I actually started flying the cheap smaller drones in the house just for the heck of it. Thank you all for your help. Now back to the antenna upgrades.

Reactions: RodPad and Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT