Reaction score
I'm having a intermittent unlocking problem & hope someone can help or shed some light on what might be going on. I am a real estate photographer & do real estate photography in the Florida Keys. Aerials are a big thing here, water & views everywhere you look. I work the lower Keys outside of Key West to the upper Keys & fortunate that most of my flying is in Class G airspace. Marathon in the middle Keys & has an airport, non towered & is Class E airspace which starts at 700'AGL, you do need to unlock & can get approval which I have been able to do the last 2 years. I always unlock the night before on the DJI website using my pc. When I fly I use a tablet. A couple of months ago I started having problems unlocking. One week I can unlock & the next week I can't. I switched from my tablet to my phone a couple times when I was on site & still can't unlock.

A little Info & History on my P3P: Purchased 2 1/2 yrs ago & take excellent care of it, when not flying it's in a hard case. Its never crashed or been dropped, never flown in the rain, I don't run it hard, nice & easy, I use it for business & has approximately 80 + flights. 11 months after I purchased it I had a mother board malfunction, screen went completely black, luckily I was only 5 ft off the ground doing my pre-flight check list & was able to land it just fine. Sent it to DJI for repair & it was covered under warranty. When I got it back it worked just fine & has ever since no other issues except for this new unlocking problem I am experiencing, I am at a loss. Have not contacted DJI as yet, wanted to start on the forum first.

Thanks for reading & hope somebody can help-

See attachment I created showing the area map locations & dates along with P3P Info & Notes.

Attachments

• DJI-3 - Copy.jpg
    DJI-3 - Copy.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 261
What's the nature of your unlocking problem? Is your drone unable to take off even when unlocking is accepted?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj