Status lights solid red

Reaction score
my Phantom 3 standard status lights are staying solid red atfer running through a couple sequence of lights.
This happend after a crash and one of my wifi receiver's in the cop or(the grey wire/connectior) I replaced it with a old one I had that I new would work,then I started having motor trouble (it would only run a 10th the regular speed. Uppon inspection I found black paint in and speced in the bearing, I cleaned it and half a drop of oil and it should of ran now I have this red light problem, controller got dropped from around 20+feet antenna was broken

my Phantom 3 standard status lights are staying solid red atfer running through a couple sequence of lights.
This happend after a crash and one of my wifi receiver's in the cop or(the grey wire/connectior) I replaced it with a old one I had that I new would work,then I started having motor trouble (it would only run a 10th the regular speed. Uppon inspection I found black paint in and speced in the bearing, I cleaned it and half a drop of oil and it should of ran now I have this red light problem, controller got dropped from around 20+feet antenna was broken
:eek: 20ft did you throw it,sorry ,solid red critical error ,what colour remote light ?what app say , any warnings,you say you change antenna wire ,was it from phantom ,i keep thinking to relink might help but unsure if that gona fix it,still thinking on this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak