State Farm Drone Insurance

60 clams a year is a great deal... has anybody used their insurance yet? Filed a claim? Gotten their drone fixed or replaced with 'said' insurance?

Talked to the adjuster today. I'll be receiving an electronic deposit in amount of 1595$ which includes the 100$ deductible. Since the P4P+ was over 1500$ value, the deductible was higher. Happy guy today. I see B&H has just a replacement drone for sale for $1349. DJI Phantom 4 Pro / Pro+ Aircraft CP.PT.000607 B&H Photo Video
So it looks like I will be coming out ahead of the game. All I have to do is give my agent the serial number of the replacement drone and all will be good

Just found this from another thread...
State Farm Insurance-First Claim?

Not bad... I'll be heading over to S.F. soon.

60 clams a year is a great deal... has anybody used their insurance yet? Filed a claim? Gotten their drone fixed or replaced with 'said' insurance?
What are you saying exactly? That State Farm is a fly by night outfit that will refuse to pay a claim? I will run right out and crash my drone for you okay?

What are you saying exactly? That State Farm is a fly by night outfit that will refuse to pay a claim? I will run right out and crash my drone for you okay?

LOL! That was going to be my next post.. a joke suggesting that everybody crash their drones just to be sure. I was glad I was able to find an answer to my own question... and while I didn't want to call them a fly by night outfit, I thought maybe they didn't know what they were getting into.

But just to be safe... would you please? Crash it? I know it would make us all feel a whole lot better if you crashed your drone. And make it a good crash too.. like a full speed head on with a steaming locomotive.. or is there nuclear power plant nearby? CSC it right over one of the funny shaped smoke stacks.. (Only joking of course)

I have State Farm. $60/yr covers P4P, batteries (3), backpack, skyreats tried to sneak in the iPad, but no.

I read that it here first, and its true. State Farm covered my Phantom 4 under their Personal Articles Policy for $60 a year. Covers repair or replacemet due to Fire, Theft, or Accident. No deductable no depreciation. You do not have to have an existing policy coverimg anything else. It is a seperate and its own policy so it wont effect your car or home insurance rates if you have to file a claim. It covers the Drone, battery(s) and case. In my case up to $1,300.00
Just got mine today from State Farm in Arizona $60 year for $3200 coverage. Covers 3 Phantoms plus 8 extra batteries. Covers lost, stolen or damaged. No deductible. I already had State Farm for home and auto but didn't have to have it. Drone policy is stand alone.

In Iowa. State Farm covered my Phantom 3 Advanced under their Personal Articles Policy for $30 a year. Covers repair or replacement due to Fire, Theft, or Accident. No deductable, no depreciation. You do not have to have an existing policy covering anything else. It is is't separate and its own policy so it wont effect your car or home insurance rates if you have to file a claim. It covers the my Drone, battery(s) and case. In my case up to $999.00. SWEET!!!!

I have my home and auto insured with a different company. State Farm wrote the policy to cover my Phantom and Marco Polo for $1630. The premium was $60 for the year, 0 deductible. How can you beat that!
What state are you in I'm in Ca. and I was told that they did not do Drone Ins. Thanks you got a great rate. The beat I found is 680.00
and it must be a commercial ins. so you need your 107 witch I have but 680.00 seemed high to me for a P4P AND Mavic Pro.

Hi Guy's,
I have been seeing all you lucky guy's getting this Phantom coverage, a while back I talked to my ALLSTATE insurance co. where I have my full coverage auto and renters insurance and she said she heard of it but does not offer it, I told her State Farm was offering it and she said she called a friend of hers who is a State farm agent here in Illinois and said she didn't offer it either, of course that was last year, I think I'll give her another call and she if they have got on the bandwagon yet. I bought both my Phantom 3 Adv. and Phantom 4 brand new and I'd love to know they are covered JUST IN Case you know.
Peace
SteveP55

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl