State Farm coverage in Texas

Reaction score
I'm licensed with State Farm in Texas. Email me at [email protected] to get a quote started for your drone.
Our policies cover just about anything that could happen to your drone including theft, fire and accidental damage starting at $60 up to ($1500 purchase price) for 12 months coverage with a $0 deductible.
You don't have to have a current policy with State Farm in Texas.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm licensed with State Farm in Texas. Email me at [email protected] to get a quote started for your drone.
Our policies cover just about anything that could happen to your drone including theft, fire and accidental damage starting at $60 up to ($1500 purchase price) for 12 months coverage with a $0 deductible.
You don't have to have a current policy with State Farm in Texas.
Are you only writing policies for TX or can you write out of state as well?

Reaction score
I just bought the State Farm policy through my local agent. I suppose since the P4P+ is over 1500$ the cost to me was 60$ with a $100 deductible. Still not a bad price AFAIC

Reaction score
I know this thread is kind of old but an email to [email protected] bounced back so I assume that person is no longer with State Farm. Does anybody have an agent in Texas (preferably Houston area) that knows what they are doing? Have a new Mavic Air I want coverage on.

Reaction score
I have made my first claim with SF for P3S camera replacement after crash. SF paid for the camera replacement and the shipping/packing to and from UPS store. No questions asked. I highly recommend.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mann_Flight