Reaction score
Santa Fe Skyline in México City
3 image panorama

pano-07022016-2-.jpg

more of our video and photo on our facebook fan page:
Security Check Required

not very interesting im afraid so much more could of been done as it looks like a pretty cool skyline!

buuu :(

suggestions?

buuu :(

suggestions?
I'm by no means an expert but I watch a lot of videos and and read up on tips I would suggest each clip no longer than 4-5seconds if your filming the same subject I.e.the skyline use multiple clips from different angles and positions you have to keep the viewer interested one long clip of flying in a straight line and people lose interest quickly hope this helps.
This is my latest project it's not great but might give u some ideas!

Reactions: gez
I'm by no means an expert but I watch a lot of videos and and read up on tips I would suggest each clip no longer than 4-5seconds if your filming the same subject I.e.the skyline use multiple clips from different angles and positions you have to keep the viewer interested one long clip of flying in a straight line and people lose interest quickly hope this helps.
This is my latest project it's not great but might give u some ideas!

thanks man!
i have been filming a lot of dronies lately, and people keep asking for the ¨coming back video¨, this one is the first i upload to youtube, thats why it keeps pointing to the same subject. next time i film a dronie ill play with the return video :)

-- nice video btw
you have a new subscriber

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav