Reaction score
I was just curious, what part of the Standard 3's are responsible for connecting your aircraft to the transmitter? I crashed mine a few weeks ago and it will not connect no matter what and I don't know what to look at or replace.

I'm pretty sure that the receiver is built into the main board. Have you popped the lid off yet? Maybe the antenna co-ax broke or popped off during the crash?

The standard mainboard has a shielded box not present in the advanced/pro. Good chance this contains the RF electronics. You will see the antenna connections close by. I would start there.

I am having the same issue. My RC will connect or so the app says but can't get connection from the bird. Are the antennas your talking about the ones that run down by the landing gear?

I am having the same issue. My RC will connect or so the app says but can't get connection from the bird. Are the antennas your talking about the ones that run down by the landing gear?
I'm not sure exactly what is the receiver on the aircraft. Like I know the antennas pick up the frequency but there's got to be some type of receiver. People above are saying it's the black box on the main board

I'm pretty sure that the receiver is built into the main board. Have you popped the lid off yet? Maybe the antenna co-ax broke or popped off during the crash?
Yeah I popped it off and everything seemed normal. The black box was unopened, antennas all attached, no cracks. Idk what it could be

image.jpg
No... should be a long skinny silver box
This thing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.