Reaction score
This is a pretty powerful mod on the Phantom 3 RC that could solve some obstruction problems:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Total amount invested would be?

Buying the components directly from the producers, the hardware is not so expansive (but it take a lot time to wait ). Let's say about 300 USD.
The very challenge part is designing some 3D parts and having the patience to test them, re-printing until they fit, etc. finding the best wire connections, soldering Y cables and modifying the original RC chassis. A lot of hours of work!

This is a pretty powerful mod on the Phantom 3 RC that could solve some obstruction problems:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you planning a trip to the moon or maybe mars.

Jason, I'd like it but I should have almost a radioisotope thermoelectric battery in the bird!
Jokes apart, having so much power reserve in the radio controller give me a great margin of safety. Every thing could still happen, but unlikely a loss of signal.

I,ve got similer setup, but with obstructions the loose of signal is there anyway. Funny how he mounted the bracket, should be the other way around. The amps are looking badass.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31