Propeller Is Stuck After Crash ... HELP

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So I'm a new phantom pilot and while I was practicing yesterday at an open field, my drone had a minor crash while it was trying to land. No damage was done to the body/camera/motors, however, a propller chipped. I tried removing the propeller with the rubber clamp that came with the drone, but i couldnt remove it. Have any of you gone through this? If so, could you please tell me how I can remove the propller
Thanks

Fair enough. The stock P3 props are plastic threaded so will break free eventually. Just don't put lots of lateral pressure on the motor shaft or motor.

IF......any other props show a "slight bit of damage" !.......Replace them !....even if they are scratched from concrete...Replace them !...Let us know IF you got the prop off....a set of props are cheap....you get 2 in a pack and ones silver and ones black.......BE SURE to replace the
props right silver to silver hub and black to black hub......Good Luck * )))))Drone On (I) >

Hey Guys,
So I'm a new phantom pilot and while I was practicing yesterday at an open field, my drone had a minor crash while it was trying to land. No damage was done to the body/camera/motors, however, a propller chipped. I tried removing the propeller with the rubber clamp that came with the drone, but i couldnt remove it. Have any of you gone through this? If so, could you please tell me how I can remove the propller
Thanks
Crash on landing !...are you shutting the drone down the right way. ?......after landing..." Pull Left stick full down " and in 3 seconds the motors will all Stop !

As long as you got a tight grip on the motor there is no reason why you can't use all your strength to take off the props. After all... Its metal motor against plastic blades. As long as your not pushing downwards or lifting the motor up as you turn it will be ok.

I've had this happen to my old P34K. I used some very small channel locks with a wash rag over the motor and slowly turned the propeller.

Fair enough. The stock P3 props are plastic threaded so will break free eventually. Just don't put lots of lateral pressure on the motor shaft or motor.
I will continue to
Crash on landing !...are you shutting the drone down the right way. ?......after landing..." Pull Left stick full down " and in 3 seconds the motors will all Stop !
I made the mistake of pulling both sticks towards eachother while attempting to land. However, I was finally able to remove the propeller. Rubber gloves to get a good grip on the motor did the trick. Thank you all for helping!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I will continue to

I made the mistake of pulling both sticks towards eachother while attempting to land. However, I was finally able to remove the propeller. Rubber gloves to get a good grip on the motor did the trick. Thank you all for helping!
I'm Sooooooooooo happy that you got the prop off and NOW know the proper engines shut down too...Props ONLY need to be snugged down....check them before Ever flight to be sure not a thing has changed ! )))))))))) Drone On----------->

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan