clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find PhantomPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks,

clackey

If anyone has any trouble processing orders just message me here or you can use the contact form on the website.

Reactions: BigAl07
Would like to see the PhantomPilots logo decal. Just a small one you could put on your window or gear. It would be cool to spot another PhantomPilot on the road. I bought a Phantom 3 decal from The Ink Well for my hard case and their quality is really great!

Reactions: BigAl07
Would like to see the PhantomPilots logo decal. Just a small one you could put on your window or gear. It would be cool to spot another PhantomPilot on the road. I bought a Phantom 3 decal from The Ink Well for my hard case and their quality is really great!
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words :D
We may be adding some smaller size decals soon.

Reactions: vina123 and BigAl07
Payments are currently being accepted by credit card, PayPal payments are coming soon!

Last edited:
I've been getting requests for smaller decals, We are now offering a 4" wide decal at a discounted price.

If you'd like to setup a store at dronexchange.net as well, I'd be glad to help you out. Just contact me if interested.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words :D
We may be adding some smaller size decals soon.
Nice shirt design, is there silkscreen on both sides, small on front, big on back? Let me know when you offer other color Tshirts. White with black silkscreen would be my preference. I'm just not a black tshirt guy, they're too hot when I'm outdoors in the sun.

Nice shirt design, is there silkscreen on both sides, small on front, big on back? Let me know when you offer other color Tshirts. White with black silkscreen would be my preference. I'm just not a black tshirt guy, they're too hot when I'm outdoors in the sun.
Hey John, I can do black on a white shirt. Just send a note when checking out and I'll do it for you. I was just trying to keep it simple to start. I sell the most black shirts that's why I went that route. As for the logo I'm just doing 1 side for now (front or back) let me know which side you want when you checkout, again trying to keep it simple for now. Also the shirts are heat press vinyl not silkscreen so you will get sharper lines that way.

OK guys and gals, I've gotten several request for 2 color decals, so they are available now! Check them out HERE
These are also available in regular and small sizes.

Reactions: vina123
Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find PhantomPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Thanks,

clackey
For those Pilots who might be plagued by people bothering them while flying, how about one with the penalties on the back for interfering with a UAV/UAS Pilot...

For those Pilots who might be plagued by people bothering them while flying, how about one with the penalties on the back for interfering with a UAV/UAS Pilot...
I may add that in the future! Good idea!

Would it be possible to get a shirt in 3xlt or 2xlt? Ya know, for the guys with more to love.
I stock 2XL, I just added the option for 3XL, but it will take a couple days for me to get the shirt in.

Thanks,

clackey

Very glad to see this - saved for later shopping but good comments....[emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: ryantrax

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31