Update: I received my order today upon returning home from a business trip out of town. Based upon what I had seen on the website, I was excited to receive the shipment. Upon the opening of the package, and inspection upon same, I found that two of the three decals I had ordered were bent with a rather irreversible crease on them. I tried to straighten it out but it became clear to me that, no matter the effort, the remains of the creases would be forever inlaid on the decal. The one (smaller one) decal was received in perfect order.

On to the t-shirt. I typically wear an XL shirt but often times will order a 2XL for purposes of comfort and to allow for any shrinkage which may result from washing/drying. I ordered a 2XL shirt. Much to my surprise, when I looked at the t-shirt, I was like, "This can't be the right size." Without even looking at the tag, my wife saw the t-shirt and said, "That's too small". On a good day, this shirt was a Large. Either these shirts run crazy small or the one I received was mismarked. For, by any definition, it was not the 2XL that I had ordered.

Disappointed in my order. But will likely reorder the decals for I think the designs are cool. FYI.

Update: I received my order today upon returning home from a business trip out of town. Based upon what I had seen on the website, I was excited to receive the shipment. Upon the opening of the package, and inspection upon same, I found that two of the three decals I had ordered were bent with a rather irreversible crease on them. I tried to straighten it out but it became clear to me that, no matter the effort, the remains of the creases would be forever inlaid on the decal. The one (smaller one) decal was received in perfect order.

On to the t-shirt. I typically wear an XL shirt but often times will order a 2XL for purposes of comfort and to allow for any shrinkage which may result from washing/drying. I ordered a 2XL shirt. Much to my surprise, when I looked at the t-shirt, I was like, "This can't be the right size." Without even looking at the tag, my wife saw the t-shirt and said, "That's too small". On a good day, this shirt was a Large. Either these shirts run crazy small or the one I received was mismarked. For, by any definition, it was not the 2XL that I had ordered.

Disappointed in my order. But will likely reorder the decals for I think the designs are cool. FYI.
I'm sorry you had an issue, our shirts are true to size, please contact me via the email address on your invoice and I'll help you out.

Reactions: Pharm
I'm sorry you had an issue, our shirts are true to size, please contact me via the email address on your invoice and I'll help you out.
See? This is good customer service! DJI should take notice of this example.

Update to Update: Sent Ryan an email as he had instructed I do. Within no time, he got back to me and told me that he was going to take care of everything and make the order right. No problems. What GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mistakes happen. Things happen. Life happens. It's how folks deal with things - after the sale - that make ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Ryan is a true gentleman. He will continue to have my business moving forward. Good guy, great company, outstanding customer service!!!!

Reactions: ryantrax
Any chance you guys will be running a monthly competition where poor peasants like me have a chance to win some? [emoji4]

Any chance you guys will be running a monthly competition where poor peasants like me have a chance to win some? [emoji4]
Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it!

Reactions: Neon Euc
We will be running a competition again in January. November and December are our really busy months so we will be trying to focus on getting all those holiday orders out. Stay tuned!

We will be running a competition again in January. November and December are our really busy months so we will be trying to focus on getting all those holiday orders out. Stay tuned!
Yay can't wait. Be really nice to enter and have a chance to win [emoji4]

Black Friday is here early! Save 25% off your entire order of anything in the store! Everything from PhantomPilots shirts, hats, decals and everything else in our store too! Just enter code blackfriday when checking out! Coupon code expires Saturday November 25th at 11:59pm EST, Just go to the site HERE
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, fly safe!

Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find PhantomPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks,

clackey
Folks,
I am an outside sales rep in the professional Turfcare industry and an FAA licensed UAV pilot. A member of this forum as well. I have a P3Pro and a P4Pro.

I also offer custom embroidery such as Flags I sell to golf courses for use on the courses. But I cover a wide range of items such as uniform items, and so on. Hats, jackets, vests. Virtually anything can be embroidered and offer silk screening as well. I have a line of products or I can work with yours whichever you prefer. (Any materials would be subject to production approval).

I can work with your camera ready art, or offer design assistance.

If I can help you with anything in this line feel free to contact me. I’d be glad to provide more information.

Best Regards,
Newt

If it helps any mods out here I am a graphic designer and if anyone needs any help with creating anything I would be glad to help. Here is some samples of my work
1511523722513.jpg

Miley Cyrus on my own electric unicycle

1511523766058.jpg

My mate cutting someone's head off using an apple (he loves apples)

1511523820185.jpg

Also create logos from scratch.

So if any mods out there or anyone needs any designs for new shirts, hats, etc... Let me know what you want done. I will do it for free in return for a free product of a hat, shirt, etc.. Could be a nice way to help each other out [emoji4][emoji4]

For those Pilots who might be plagued by people bothering them while flying, how about one with the penalties on the back for interfering with a UAV/UAS Pilot...
As long FAA is in with the words.

Reactions: ryantrax
It's that time of year again! Get 25% off our entire store for Black Friday, just use coupon code "blackfriday" when you checkout. No limits or restrictions, the coupon is good on all shirts, hats, vinyl graphics, mugs, safety vests, 3D printed parts and more. Coupon expires 11/25/18 at 11:59pm EST. Fly safe everyone and have a great holiday weekend! Visit our website HERE or click the image below.
Black Friday 2018 PP.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4