Hey all - we've had a lot of requests for decals, tshirts, etc.. so we decided to partner with a community member to provide our "officially licensed" merchandise.

You can find PhantomPilots shirts and decals from aerial-pixel at the link below.

Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Thanks,

clackey

Will you be adding? I'd like to see "morale" patched with outlines/drone pilot & more outline decals....thanks!!!![emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: ryantrax
Would love to see a flexfit hat with this logo embroidered!! I'd buy it for sure!!

Ok. If you ever get them in tall, let me know.
Will do, Here is the size chart for the shirts I use:
5000%20Size%20Chart.jpg

What about supplying to us over the pond?
Everything is available overseas as well. The shipping on shirts is kind of expensive but all of the decals you can get up to 3 for only $3 shipping.

Reactions: Numone
Would love to see a flexfit hat with this logo embroidered!! I'd buy it for sure!!
We will probably be adding hats soon, they won't be embroidered though, but with heat press graphics instead.

Reactions: Ben01
Any chance of also adding a flag of our country on the sleeve. Be so sweet to bump into another pilot with hes or hers country flag on it. That way we can tell where we are from and shows how global we all are. Small but personal things like that makes a difference [emoji4]

Reactions: Ben01
Any chance of also adding a flag of our country on the sleeve. Be so sweet to bump into another pilot with hes or hers country flag on it. That way we can tell where we are from and shows how global we all are. Small but personal things like that makes a difference [emoji4]
Thats a good idea, I'll keep that in mind. We are trying to keep it simple to start off though.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Just in time for Tax Day, save 10% on all your PhantomPilots Gear! use coupon code TAXDAY when you checkout and get 10% off your entire order.... No exclusions! Coupon expires April 18th at 11:59pm. Click one of the images below to go to the site.

Just got my shirt today!
Looks great!

339c1371ba4b2803cdaeee91fdf7e419.jpg

Ordered mine,,would love to see a hat or beanie,,some of us have to cover or bald head so the wifi doesn't bounce off causing interference,,lol
I'm working on a good hat supplier, they will be coming soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik