OK the hats are finally in the works and up on the website! Check them out HERE. Please note that orders will be delayed by about 5-7 business days as we are waiting for a large shipment of blank hats.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Love it [emoji7][emoji7] will you be running a comp so poor peasants like me have a chance to grab one [emoji6]

Reactions: Minstrelred
Love it [emoji7][emoji7] will you be running a comp so poor peasants like me have a chance to grab one [emoji6]
Possibly, It's been a while since we've run a comp. Normally we do a drawing for those that submit photos of our products (decals and apparel), it's a good way for us to get some decent customer photos. Keep an eye out for it, I'll post a link to it here when it starts.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Would like to see the PhantomPilots logo decal. Just a small one you could put on your window or gear. It would be cool to spot another PhantomPilot on the road. I bought a Phantom 3 decal from The Ink Well for my hard case and their quality is really great!

Would like to see the PhantomPilots logo decal. Just a small one you could put on your window or gear. It would be cool to spot another PhantomPilot on the road. I bought a Phantom 3 decal from The Ink Well for my hard case and their quality is really great!
We offer 2 sizes for the PhantomPilots logo decal 8.5" X 3.5" and also a smaller 4.0" x 1.65" you can see them HERE. Thanks for your kind words I'm glad you like the P3 decal! Fly safe!

What the he@#, you copied my post word for word and posted it as yours?

PhantomPilots members get an additional 15% off through the end of the month, anything in the store! Use code PHANTOMPILOTS at checkout ~ GET YOUR OFFICIAL PHANTOMPILOTS GEAR HERE!
I've only just spotted this thread and am currently looking at your store and have obviously missed out on your discount through May. Is it possible to get the shirt without the Mavic logo that lists the answers to the most oft asked questions 'Before you ask'?. I want to get a shirt and the P4 strobon holders and also wouldn't mind a shirt with the 'answers' so to speak.

I've only just spotted this thread and am currently looking at your store and have obviously missed out on your discount through May. Is it possible to get the shirt without the Mavic logo that lists the answers to the most oft asked questions 'Before you ask'?. I want to get a shirt and the P4 strobon holders and also wouldn't mind a shirt with the 'answers' so to speak.
I can either remove the Mavic logo or substitute it for any other aircraft, P3 or P4 etc.

Just in time for Independence Day we are offering a 15% discount to all PhantomPilots members, Just enter JULY4 in the coupon code section when checking out. The coupon is good for all items in the store but it expires July 4,2017 at 11:59 PST. Happy Independence Day everyone! Fly Safe!
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots

Last edited:
I can either remove the Mavic logo or substitute it for any other aircraft, P3 or P4 etc.
Ok, I'll put that in the notes somewhere on the order (P4 logo). I see you have another promo running and I'm not sure of the time difference between Western Australia and the US but I should be fine.
Cheers

Just in time for Independence Day we are offering a 15% discount to all PhantomPilots members, Just enter JULY4 in the coupon code section when checking out. The coupon is good for all items in the store but it expires July 4,2017 at 11:59 PST. Happy Independence Day everyone! Fly Safe!
Aerial-Pixel Graphics and Apparel for DronePilots
Just bought a hat. Thanks for the discount.

Reactions: ryantrax
Ok, I'll put that in the notes somewhere on the order (P4 logo). I see you have another promo running and I'm not sure of the time difference between Western Australia and the US but I should be fine.
Cheers
Got it! I made a note to switch it to the P4. Thanks!

Got it! I made a note to switch it to the P4. Thanks!
Cheers for that, I also sent a couple of emails asking for a change in shirt size for one of the shirts I ordered. Feeding the chooks and cats whilst getting the wife off to work and placing an order is clearly beyond my multi tasking abilities.

Reactions: SeabeeEO3
Question: I would like to buy a 'Before You Ask' t-shirt. I know the wording can be placed either on the front or the back of the shirt. Leaving the opposite side blank. Is there any way a shirt can be made with the 'Before You Ask' on the back and perhaps the 'PhantomPilots' logo on the front? If so, I'm in.......

Question: I would like to buy a 'Before You Ask' t-shirt. I know the wording can be placed either on the front or the back of the shirt. Leaving the opposite side blank. Is there any way a shirt can be made with the 'Before You Ask' on the back and perhaps the 'PhantomPilots' logo on the front? If so, I'm in.......
The one you are looking for is HERE The graphics show MavicPilots but it is available in the options for PhantomPilots with the Phantom on the back as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl