Reaction score
I have had my phantom 3 professional for about a month now. I licensed it around a week after I got it. Am I supposed to be getting a sticker to put on the phantom? I ordered the package that comes with them so it can be considered as registered.

Reaction score
Assuming this is recreational...

You do not receive a sticker with your registration. Print the certificate that gets emailed to you, and put the certificate number on your phantom. Whether that be a label from a label maker, sticker, sharpie, doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
If you need stickers, you can get some from me here.

Last edited:

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Assuming this is recreational...

You do not receive a sticker with your registration. Print the certificate that gets emailed to you, and put the certificate number on your phantom. Whether that be a label from a label maker, sticker, sharpie, doesn't matter.

Some folks have used 3rd parties to register and some of those offer labels and other stuff.

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ah, I was not aware. Thank you!

You bet.
A few have reported here that they paid more than $5.

Upon discussing it it was determined they did not got to the FAA site (.gov) but other .com or .net sites.

Reactions: embayweather
Reaction score
I have had my phantom 3 professional for about a month now. I licensed it around a week after I got it. Am I supposed to be getting a sticker to put on the phantom? I ordered the package that comes with them so it can be considered as registered.
There is no "package" that comes with registration and no sticker to be forthcoming IF you registered on the FAA official site ($5 for 3 yrs). If you mistakenly registered on a third party site and paid more than $5, then they may have sold you some stickers. If that's the case, you'll have to contact the website you registered on and bought the stickers from.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieTheWelder