ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know a bunch of you bought our P3 battery labels. We now have P4 battery labels for sale. They come in a pack of 6 (numbered 1 thru 6). They are available in Black, Red, Gold, Silver and Green (special colors available upon request, additional lead time may be required). Click an image below to go to our eBay listing. As always guys, you are the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickster
So far more red have sold than any other color... I guess I'm not surprised but I thought metallic silver would be the most popular for the P4. Thanks for all your orders so far guys!

Just ordered my black ones, just happens I bought my 6th battery...perfect!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just ordered my black ones, just happens I bought my 6th battery...perfect!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Awesome! Thanks for your order!

Hey guys, I know a bunch of you bought our P3 battery labels. We now have P4 battery labels for sale. They come in a pack of 6 (numbered 1 thru 6). They are available in Black, Red, Gold, Silver and Green (special colors available upon request, additional lead time may be required). Click an image below to go to our eBay listing. As always guys, you are the best!

Very nice labels again, Ryan!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: ryantrax
Reactions: Bckmstr
I like the look of the black carbon fiber labels. If you can put the following on the six labels, that would be awesome.

-B2A1B01
-B2A1B02
-B2A1B03
-B2A1B04
-B2A1B05
-B2A1B06

Can you do a set of the arm bands with registration number in the black carbon fiber as well?
Jump back to our PM conversation :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.