P3 and P2 Battery Number Decal Labels, Silver, Gold, Red, Black + Armbands

I just had a conversation with another phantom pilots member and I'm not sure of the answer... They wanted to know if these decals would work on a Phantom 2 battery. I skipped from Phantom 1.1.1 to Phantom 3 so I don't know the answer. Anyone else out there have both the P2 and P3 to compare the battery ends for size, button and light locations?

Got mine LOVE THEM! Thanks!!
IMG_4853.JPG

Good job on the install! Glad you like them :D

Do these work for P3P batteries? Sorry if that's a bad question lol- new to phantom!
Yes these will work on P3P batteries. I have a set on order for mine which should arrive any time now.

When is that magic blue coming :)
I have a short roll of a blue that I think will match on order, I should have it by the end of the week. It costs about twice as much as the gold and silver vinyl does :/ Don't worry I won't be charging double for them, I may have to bump the price by $1 per set though. I will post a pic as soon as I get a set cut out to see how good the match is.

I have a short roll of a blue that I think will match on order, I should have it by the end of the week. It costs about twice as much as the gold and silver vinyl does :/ Don't worry I won't be charging double for them, I may have to bump the price by $1 per set though. I will post a pic as soon as I get a set cut out to see how good the match is.
Happy Dance! :) Glad I waited ..I was about to pull the trigger on the silver just to hold me over

@ryantrax

Just ordered one in silver for my P3P that will be arriving this week. Only have 2 batteries for now, but can't wait till I get up to 6!

@ryantrax

Just ordered one in silver for my P3P that will be arriving this week. Only have 2 batteries for now, but can't wait till I get up to 6!
I got your order Harry, Thanks! I'm in the middle of doing another big batch now, they will ship in the morning.
IMG_20150922_231641812_zps7b3bediy.jpg

Happy Dance! :) Glad I waited ..I was about to pull the trigger on the silver just to hold me over
OK mrtibbs, I got the blue vinyl delivered today, it isn't an exact match, the DJI armbands looks more purple, but the battery decals look pretty rockin'! If you are interested just purchase one of the other colors and put in the notes when you are checking out that you want the blue.
blue_zpsoo9oaa1j.jpg

Hey, I want those!
You can purchase them too :D Just mention that you want blue when checking out instead of the selected color.

OK mrtibbs, I got the blue vinyl delivered today, it isn't an exact match, the DJI armbands looks more purple, but the battery decals look pretty rockin'! If you are interested just purchase one of the other colors and put in the notes when you are checking out that you want the blue.
blue_zpsoo9oaa1j.jpg
Ordered!...I chose black with a note mentioning "Blue"

Thanks!

I got mine today, and was very impressed by the instructions and quality.

I haven't installed them yet (P3P arrives Tuesday!) but will post a picture when I do :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.