P3 and P2 Battery Number Decal Labels, Silver, Gold, Red, Black + Armbands

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I made these Phantom 3 Battery Labels for my own personal use and after how well they were received by phantompilots members I have decided to sell them. These decals are available in Gold, Silver, Red (not metalic) and Matte Black. For $8 you will get 6 decals (#1 thru #6) and application instructions, US shipping is free and international shipping is $3. PM me with any questions. Thanks for the great response from the community, you guys are awesome! Click the image below to go to the eBay page:
djip3battg_zps2iqo73ag.jpg

djip3battsm_zpst2at634d.jpg

djip3battr_zps9kz6ya6e.jpg

Attachments

• 1441855871249.jpg
    1441855871249.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,630
  • 1441855886616.jpg
    1441855886616.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Mauk
So are you selling them?
( hopefully not for an arm and leg kind of price, ;) )

Color options?

If so, I would be interested for my P3P

Looks good

Last edited:
If there's enough interest I will sell them. As far as colors go I was thinking gold, silver, red and black. $8 for a set of 6. Any other takers and I'll throw a listing on eBay.

If there's enough interest I will sell them. As far as colors go I was thinking gold, silver, red and black. $8 for a set of 6. Any other takers and I'll throw a listing on eBay.

Ok, I'm in for a set

Keep us posted

Price is good

Sounds like we have a few takers, I'll post it on eBay in a few minutes!

OK, the eBay listing is up! Click the photo below:
djip3battg_zps2iqo73ag.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered a set in Silver! Look good! Thanks ! I used a label maker but they are on the sides. I can now see them in my backpack facing up! Great idea!

Got it! Thanks! I have several orders already, you guys rock!

Any nice arm bands and other decals for the copter and controller?
Bob, right now I don't have any arm bands, I do however have a bunch of window and case decals and also t-shirts in my eBay store.

Reactions: bobmyers
Thanks to everyone who ordered on release day! Your decals are shipping first thing in the morning!

Thanks again for all your continued orders! You guys are awesome. Just wanted to let everyone know starting Sunday morning I will be on vacation until Thursday so my eBay account will be in "Vacation Mode" the items will be available for sale again after Thursday. Orders placed now through Sunday morning will be sent out Monday morning.

Looks great!!! Glad you like them!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20