Fits the Following Models:

DJI Phantom 1
DJI Phantom 2
DJI Phantom FC40
DJI Phantom 2 Vision / Plus
DJI Phantom 3 Standard
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
DJI Phantom 3 Pro

A set of 4 (2 Short / 2 Long) custom stripes for your Phantom! Replace the factory stripes and give your Phantom a custom look with these precision cut decals. Made of top rated, high quality vinyl rated for outdoors. Simple to install and simple to uninstall.

Many colors to choose from:
Digital Camo
Brushed Dark Grey
Satin Chameleon

Matte: Black, Army Dark Green, Red, Metallic Blue
Carbon Fiber: Chameleon, Gold, Red, Silver, Black, Blue, Dark Grey, Green, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, White, Dark Green
Gloss: Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, Orange, Black

Installation:

1) Clean area where decals are going to applied.

2) Remove one of the stripes from the backing material. (Small Stripe is Closest to Motor)

3) Line up the end of the stripe with the end of the recessed area on the phantom shell and guide the decal up and over to the other side aligning it with the indentation all the way around. (The top of the curve should be facing towards the center of the Phantom)

4) Repeat each step until you have all 4 stripes in place.

If you have any questions regarding installation please feel free to contact us right away.

** Decals Only, Phantom not included **

These are also available with battery decals: Phantom Strips w/Battery Decals
I also have listings for Night Reflective Candy Red, Night Reflective Gold, Glow Blue and Glow Green

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi,
how much are they?
thanks

There is a TINY link at the top of their ad that takes you to their ebay store. Pricing as of Sept 8, 2016 appears to be $5.95 USD.
(I am not affiliated, just happened to be confused by their ad until I saw the link)

Rob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.