P3 and P2 Battery Number Decal Labels, Silver, Gold, Red, Black + Armbands

Everyone please be aware that there are some copy-cat decals floating around the forum. Please don't let the poor quality of those reflect badly on me. Thanks!

Wait, these fit P2, right? And I didn't see the arm stripes in your store. Will be ordering tonight if you respond.

Yes, they were made specifically for the P3 but they will work on the P2 as well since the end is almost identical. I don't currently have arm bands / stripes in my store because everyone and their brother sells them but I can add them to my store. Here is what my arm stripes look like that I use for my equipment. The DJI decals will have transfer tape to get them on your Phantom so you don't have that pesky white background around it like the original decals. The arm stripes will be $5 shipped and I'll have them in Gold, Silver, Red and Black.
armbandsphoto_zpssbukstes.jpg

I have the arm stripes / bands up for sale now too. If anyone else wants the metalic blue arm bands just put that in the notes when checking out. Click the image below to go to the eBay listing.

Got mine in today. You attention to detail and included Instructions set you way above the rest.

Great product from a great company :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad you like them, thanks so much for your business!

Nice Harry, beautiful install! Enjoy!

I really like the blue armbands and especially like the blue dji on white background. Are they available?

The Armbands are HERE and the battery decals are HERE. I don't have blue listed just write in the notes when checking out that you would like them both Blue. Thanks!

Would anybody be interested in Carbon Fiber battery labels and matching arm bands? I have Gold Carbon, Silver Carbon, Red Carbon, Blue Carbon and Black Carbon Fiber vinyl on the way. I'll would sell them for $10 for the battery labels and $6 for the Arm bands or both for $14. Let me know, they should be in production tonight!

Would anybody be interested in Carbon Fiber battery labels and matching arm bands? I have Gold Carbon, Silver Carbon, Red Carbon, Blue Carbon and Black Carbon Fiber vinyl on the way. I'll would sell them for $10 for the battery labels and $6 for the Arm bands or both for $14. Let me know, they should be in production tonight!
Y u do this to me. ;)

I made these Phantom 3 Battery Labels for my own personal use and after how well they were received by phantompilots members I have decided to sell them. These decals are available in Gold, Silver, Red (not metalic) and Matte Black. For $8 you will get 6 decals (#1 thru #6) and application instructions, US shipping is free and international shipping is $3. PM me with any questions. Thanks for the great response from the community, you guys are awesome! Click the image below to go to the eBay page:

very cool and the price is fine! I just ordered me a set..

Awesome! Thanks for your order! It will be shipped in the morning.

OK Guys the Carbon Fiber Decals are now in production! They are available in Gold Carbon Fiber, Silver Carbon Fiber, Black Carbon Fiber and Blue Carbon Fiber (Red Carbon Fiber coming soon). They are now live in our eBay Store, just click the photos below to go to the listing. As always you guys are the best!

djip3battsm_zpst2at634d.jpg

Last edited:
Red carbon fiber decals will be in production on Tuesday!

@ryantrax, I don't suppose you do the battery wraps with matching full body Quad and RC unit wraps do you? I've seen some interesting Quad w/matching RC vinyl decal/wraps but nothing that includes the battery decals. Just wondering, thanks.

@ryantrax, I don't suppose you do the battery wraps with matching full body Quad and RC unit wraps do you? I've seen some interesting Quad w/matching RC vinyl decal/wraps but nothing that includes the battery decals. Just wondering, thanks.
Right now I can only do solid colors, I can't print on vinyl like some of the camo and flag wraps you see out there. Maybe someday, but I would have to make a huge equipment investment to start doing that. As of right now, below is the only thing I can do out of solid color vinyls of just about any color combo.

Right now I can only do solid colors, I can't print on vinyl like some of the camo and flag wraps you see out there. Maybe someday, but I would have to make a huge equipment investment to start doing that. As of right now, below is the only thing I can do out of solid color vinyls of just about any color combo.
OK, that answered my question, thanks for the quick reply.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl