P3 and P2 Battery Number Decal Labels, Silver, Gold, Red, Black + Armbands

PhantomPilots members have been so awesome with your orders I wanted to show our appreciation by offering 10% off our entire store just to you guys, you have to click through this link and the discount will show up ($20 minimum). Thanks a million guys!

Stil waiting to put my blue decals on. I want to ensure I don't have to open the case again after I put them on for maximum longevity.

However today's project was dying a set of props to match these great looking stripes and battery labels!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445537704.111263.jpg

Reactions: ryantrax
Stil waiting to put my blue decals on. I want to ensure I don't have to open the case again after I put them on for maximum longevity.

However today's project was dying a set of props to match these great looking stripes and battery labels!

View attachment 34012
Pretty slick!!!!! Looks awesome!

Nice sparkle in the sunlight!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446155551.999400.jpg

And the matching DJI decals look pretty sweet, too.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446155597.476547.jpg

Any possibility in you making these for the Inspire 1 Batteries? Let me know!
I've thought about it, but I need to get my hands on a battery for the design and pics. I'll let you know if I can find one.

I've had lots of requests lately for a 2nd set of battery labels numbered 7 thru 12.... First off, I have battery envy LOL. 2nd they are ready to be shipped, just order 2 from the store and state you want your 2nd set to be 7-12. If you've already purchased a set and you have more then 6 batteries now order 1 set and put in the notes you want them to be 7-12. Click the image below to buy!

My entire eBay store is 20% off right now for Cyber Monday! Offer ends at Midnight PST Tonight, click here for the Cyber Monday Sale! $10 minimum order applies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic