Battery labels now available for P4

Reaction score
If people are interested, the battery labels are now available on eBay for the P4, I just ordered a gold set

DJI Phantom 4 Battery # Label Decal Sticker Black, Red, Gold, Silver or Green

f221e1bd6d3e3f80dbf4d0b14303509e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What's wrong with a Sharpie?

Seems like something else to fall off, go bad & leave sticky residue....

I wrote on mine, inside (because lets face it... you don't need to see which battery is in after you put it in). You need to see which one is which when charging and which to put in.

Good luck with this offering.

Another option is to mark the batteries with little stickers -- like these.

61aSAWzsWhL.jpg

A sticker certainly will not help keep track of how much charge is left on the batteries. I only put stickers on mine so I can keep track of which battery I last used. I prefer to rotate them rather than accidentally use battery #1 most of the time.

2c3cf5b99c68ecaa119e034a2ecd32e8.jpg

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

Reactions: Roger S
They're vinyl decals, and I use them for what msinger explained to easily remember which battery I used last in order to rotate them with use..can you please post a pic of what your dots look like, where can you et them?

You can get them on Amazon, eBay, craft stores, etc. I have a few different types listed here.

BatteryLabel.jpg

Cheap label maker works fine. Used it for my FAA number too.

Reactions: Cale262
I simply printed out on paper the made date & battery # on regular paper, #9 Font size & cut slivers of packing clear tape to apply to the battery. Costs nothing if you have a printer & packing tape, getting the same effect of the ones listed for sale above, although by printing you can add custom things like the battery made date..

Reactions: Panamedia
Here is what the gold vinyl decals look like on the battery, plus it looks like I have 2 of the brighter & 2 of the dimmer LED batteries.

6fd6897a7289351afc4134617829999e.jpg

03786b0a0ca899f29038dcd2aa76bc19.jpg

These are professional looking labels that some will certainly have preference for, thanks OP.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments. I always love seeing install pics of my products thanks for posting @normr good install too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers