Phantom 3 standard firmware

Reaction score
Hi, I've just got a phantom 3 standard and it seemed fine turning on and everything. Went out to test it and it needed a firmware update. So I started to download it with the DJI pilot app and it got to about 50% and stopped. So I shut everything down. Tried again, same problem. So I gave up on it for the night and the next day I went to try to update it again and the gimbal did its test twisting thing but no lights turned on and it started beeping really loud and constant. Not a really fast beep. But loud and no lights turned on. I have no clue what the issue could be so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: rickson rambuyon
Hi, I've just got a phantom 3 standard and it seemed fine turning on and everything. Went out to test it and it needed a firmware update. So I started to download it with the DJI pilot app and it got to about 50% and stopped. So I shut everything down. Tried again, same problem. So I gave up on it for the night and the next day I went to try to update it again and the gimbal did its test twisting thing but no lights turned on and it started beeping really loud and constant. Not a really fast beep. But loud and no lights turned on. I have no clue what the issue could be so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
You might try uninstalling the pilot app and reinstalling it.

If you actually using the Pilot app?
You need to be using the DJI Go app.
What are you using for a mobile device?

Reactions: Nate Simmons
I updated my DJI Go app then updated my phantom 3 standard but progress stop at 21% the gimbal starts rolling and making noise then suddenly the update fails. Now i can no longer update my drone its not connected for upgrade and making loud beeping sound.

I have the same problem bro? Is urs already fixed?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20