Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.6.0040

The update for battery should only take some 8-10mins.

Really ? OMG I have to update 7 batteries ...

Is there also a RC update on the way ?

Updated my P3A with the latest firmware, all versions are as following now:

App: 2.4.3
Aircraft: 1.5.30+
RC: 1.5.70

This FW has battery FW update too, I tried to insert the second battery, that got updated too.

All seem to be OK, can't go out for flying as its raining :(

Reactions: Flyer91
This is crazy. Constitutionist say FAA can not not make laws on drones but only Congress, FAA says they have sovereign rights in the air not states, States say they govern their land.
I feel like a ping pong ball. I just want to fly.

Please feel free to fly... Fly like the wind.
You will be too old to manipulate the RC controls before this is all sorted. Fly high, fly fast, fly often.
Volar con Dios.
Vogler come une aigle
Fly young Jedi

Reactions: dirtybum and snerd
D-D-D sounding ... I cross fingers ...
... but after 8 minutes ...

Code:
[00013166][11 00][00] v1.7.0.0 -> v1.7.15.1 need upgrade.      <--- battery updated to 1.7.15.1

The fw just update battery and an other section [03 06]

Reactions: Oso
Updated my P3A with the latest firmware, all versions are as following now:

App: 2.4.3
Aircraft: 1.5.30+
RC: 1.5.70

This FW has battery FW update too, I tried to insert the second battery, that got updated too.

All seem to be OK, can't go out for flying as its raining :(
I thought this update was 1.6.0.0.40? Why does yours still say 1.5.30?

Really ? OMG I have to update 7 batteries ...

Is there also a RC update on the way ?

No R/C updates this time. If there was, the update would take place through the app which would make it easier. But no updates this go around.

Reactions: Dome
D-D-D sounding ... I cross fingers ...
... but after 8 minutes ...

Code:
[00013166][11 00][00] v1.7.0.0 -> v1.7.15.1 need upgrade.      <--- battery updated to 1.7.15.1

The fw just update battery and an other section [03 06]

Just for the record......if you are only hearing "3" beeps in each string, it is finished.

Just for the record......if you are only hearing "3" beeps in each string, it is finished.

No.. it has finished when you hear D--DD ... ahahah...

I noticed my P3A is saying 1.5.30+ as well, not 1.6. Also my batteries did not take 8 minutes to update, more like 3-4, but all completed successfully.

AFAIK + means next version. So 1.5.30+ means 1.6. And 1.1.9+ means 1.3.2. Why? I have no idea...

I thought this update was 1.6.0.0.40? Why does yours still say 1.5.30?
That's the way DJI has versions this update. Unfortunately file number and version number don't match. It's logical in a way as there is practically no update on Aircraft FW, major change is in battery FW.

I suggest everyone who is on currently FW 1.5.30 to upgrade to this version. You will only gain, nothing to loose.

I hope someone comes to the aid of all drone users in that city. So I take it they can still fly outside of city limits though, right?

Maybe we need a couple 1000 to go up and fly for a day there all at once and show there is no harm.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
No.. it has finished when you hear D--DD ... ahahah...

Exactly! which is 3 beeps or D's. And uploading is 4 beeps. Either way you do seem to know it the difference.

Reactions: Dome
First trouble after update : iPad Air DJI Go app miserably crash ... I had to clean and reinstall it ... but it's not an fw problem ...

Reactions: Stlred05
Hey all, need some help. Just updated the latest firmware and now I receive the "RC Signal Lost" message from my DJI Go app. Phantom 3 Standard if that matters.. flew fine yesterday. I deleted and reinstalled the app. Still no luck.

Thanks.

NM, fixed. Followed the steps to re-link the remote to phantom in the manual (p.24) if anyone else has this issue after updating. Fingers crossed that was the only issue. Doing an IMU calibration now to try to fix the crooked camera.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31