Professional Phantom 3 Pro v1 ESC Status Error

Reaction score
Hi group,
I have a phantom 3 pro v1(the one with the old motors) that is giving esc status error. It was running the firmware 1.11.20, so I tried installing the version 1.11.30 but it still did not work. So I got the .dat data and on the esc1 status it displays the number 19, on all other 3 its 0. So I tried swapping just the motor for a new one(at least I think its a new one) but it still did not work. What else could I try to do? Or does anyone know what that 19 means? It also does not have any that on current, voltage,etc. So I think its not getting any data from it. Any ideas are welcome

Thank you

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 pro v1(the one with the old motors) that is giving esc status error. It was running the firmware 1.11.20, so I tried installing the version 1.11.30 but it still did not work.
this is already a good start that you found 1.11.30 and tried it since many are wroing when they say there is no such thing. lol.

It also does not have any that on current, voltage,etc. So I think its not getting any data from it. Any ideas are welcome
i cant say that i know much detail but my first take is that you did good checks already and you may need a new board but be careful to get the right one there are a few types

Reaction score
I had the same problem and was just about to order a new board and my problem was long screws

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
That’ll do it! People take off the blade guard mounts or the motor mount reinforcement plates and then use those same longer screws and mess up the motor windings.
That’s a reason to know the history of the a/c.

Reactions: giorgimonk

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanAUA