Phantom 3 Pro v1 ESC Status Error

Reaction score
Hi group,
I have a phantom 3 pro v1(the one with the old motors) that is giving esc status error. It was running the firmware 1.11.20, so I tried installing the version 1.11.30 but it still did not work. So I got the .dat data and on the esc1 status it displays the number 19, on all other 3 its 0. So I tried swapping just the motor for a new one(at least I think its a new one) but it still did not work. What else could I try to do? Or does anyone know what that 19 means? It also does not have any that on current, voltage,etc. So I think its not getting any data from it. Any ideas are welcome

Thank you

Reactions: brigerdrones
I have a phantom 3 pro v1(the one with the old motors) that is giving esc status error. It was running the firmware 1.11.20, so I tried installing the version 1.11.30 but it still did not work.
this is already a good start that you found 1.11.30 and tried it since many are wroing when they say there is no such thing. lol.

It also does not have any that on current, voltage,etc. So I think its not getting any data from it. Any ideas are welcome
i cant say that i know much detail but my first take is that you did good checks already and you may need a new board but be careful to get the right one there are a few types

I had the same problem and was just about to order a new board and my problem was long screws

That’ll do it! People take off the blade guard mounts or the motor mount reinforcement plates and then use those same longer screws and mess up the motor windings.
That’s a reason to know the history of the a/c.

Reactions: giorgimonk
[CITA = "giorgimonk, publicación: 1474966, miembro: 118846"]
Tuve el mismo problema y estaba a punto de pedir una nueva placa y mi problema eran tornillos largos
[/CITAR]

Hi, why do you say the problem is the screws?.

Hi, why do you say the problem is the screws?.
A very common mistake that people have made over the years is to remove prop guards and then re-insert the longer screws which then ruin the motor windings. Back when this forum was more active, we warned people about this issue several times per week.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
I have problems with the esc of my phantom 3 pro. I have no idea why that notification appears, I need help to solve it. who guides me?

Attachments

• p3p.png
    p3p.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 503
Reactions: brigerdrones
I had same issue ESC error I checked everything motors soldering etc still had it. I downgraded the firmware and then wallah it worked the motor startedvand no more ESC error. It will ask you to update I did and now my drone is flying. Before replacing ESC I would try downgrading the firmware like I did then if it doesn't work I would replace the ESC. Let me know if you want the the downgrade file.
I have problems with the esc of my phantom 3 pro. I have no idea why that notification appears, I need help to solve it. who guides me?

I had same issue ESC error I checked everything motors soldering etc still had it. I downgraded the firmware and then wallah it worked the motor startedvand no more ESC error. It will ask you to update I did and now my drone is flying. Before replacing ESC I would try downgrading the firmware like I did then if it doesn't work I would replace the ESC. Let me know if you want the the downgrade file.

Hi group,
I have a phantom 3 pro v1(the one with the old motors) that is giving esc status error. It was running the firmware 1.11.20, so I tried installing the version 1.11.30 but it still did not work. So I got the .dat data and on the esc1 status it displays the number 19, on all other 3 its 0. So I tried swapping just the motor for a new one(at least I think its a new one) but it still did not work. What else could I try to do? Or does anyone know what that 19 means? It also does not have any that on current, voltage,etc. So I think its not getting any data from it. Any ideas are welcome

Thank you

i need the downgrade file

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic