Reaction score
Hey i have been searching help from all around internet but haven't asked here. My p3 Pro had small crash in low altitude and after changing the ribbon cable the camera/gimbal is not working properly. The gimbal shakes and goes into wrong directions. Also the image transmission shows only black screen in my phone while the controller is connected to the drone. It also has a warning "Gimbal overload"
Check the video below
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Does the camera tilt up and down?
Have you tried calibrating the gimbal?

My guess would be that the ribbon or other wires in the gimbal are not in properly or something.

Try tightening the set screw on the upper giimbal arm and if that does do anything check that the camera is set correctly on the mount inside.

Dear All,

My Aircraft firmware version is 1.10.90.
And ask me to upgrade.
Then I downloaded P3P_FW_V01.11.0020.bin and put to SD card.
And the power on the air craft. Sound only beat one time D-DD and firmware is not update.
Any help please.

Thanks in advance.

Try tightening the set screw on the upper giimbal arm and if that does do anything check that the camera is set correctly on the mount inside.
That is for the yaw arm. It has nothing to do with the problem he is having. The problem is the roll arm and the camera tilt. It appears it is trying to do the "range of motion dance". The Yaw arm appears to be fine.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers