Phantom 3 bugs....

There is no WiFi SSiD listed when the app is launched. I've tried renaming it and force searched for it from my WiFi setting on my iPhone. Still no luck.
So, I just came across this thread. I see the current problem is he cannot connected to the WiFi with his phone, it doesn't see it.

On a P3S remote, you don't need the Phantom or the DJI-Go app.
You can see and connect any device to the remotes WiFi, yes even a laptop, try-it. ;)

The WiFi signal from the remote is the same as any AP. If a mobile device doesn't see it, its not there.

Rod

So, I just came across this thread. I see the current problem is he cannot connected to the WiFi with his phone, it doesn't see it.

On a P3S remote, you don't need the Phantom or the DJI-Go app.
You can see and connect any device to the remotes WiFi, yes even a laptop, try-it. ;)

The WiFi signal from the remote is the same as any AP. If a mobile device doesn't see it, its not there.

Rod
Correct. It's not there on any device. Remote is not putting off any signal after the update.

The only thought I have, is leave the remote on until its dead, then charge it up and try it again.

To speed that process up, take the remote apart, disconnect the battery, short out the remote where the battery connects, say 10 mins. Put it back together and try it again.

The goal, is to remove any residual power on the remotes circuits, this is a standard routine I do on any electronics that is acting stupid.........

Rod

@Fishenmann ,
Been a member since August, and this is your first post?

Well,
Welcome to the forum!

"Have you tried reinstalling the firmware ? "
How can you install firmware on a remote that no mobile device can see?

This is a P3S, what do you have?
Answers can very between Phantom models. ;)

Rod

Last edited:
Have you tried deleting the Go App and reinstalling it on your phone. Just a thought.
Hello, If you have a P3S.
Please test and reply your results related to my post.
Phantom 3 bugs....

I would really appreciate it!

Rod

Added: Actually thanks for your input!
You are tring to help him out!

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mahoney.Julia