Phantom 2 issues & crash

Right, so here's a screenshot with a freshly charged battery. Is that deviation on cell 1 that significant?

No on the cell 1 voltage deviation.

But it would help to install mini iOSD so that you can monitor battery condition while in flight. What height do you have you failsafe set too? I ask because I noticed that you have Go Home checked which is something I leave unchecked as it does exactly what failsafe does but you may not like the results. The difference between the two is failsafe is triggered by a switch GH is triggered by the battery in either case if you are under something there is going to be damage to the craft. I suggest you try out failsafe in an open area so you see how fast the ascent accelerates is then you'll understand what I'm getting to.

26m, as it was by default. Tried and tested in a nice open field, RTH worked fine. Anyway, I dropped the bird at the shop today and I should know more within a couple days, but honestly my mind is kinda set about selling it. With the money I would get from everything that I have I would almost be able to afford a P3A with warranty so it seems like a no-brainer to me at this point. Or maybe save up some more cash and go for a Mavic, I dunno... In any case, I'll post here if the issue is ever found or fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik