P4Pro +, getting error messages, "Magnetic Field Interference Fly with cauction

Reaction score
I launched my new Phantom 4 Pro + yesterday. I kept getting a message as I was going through the steps to calibrate my Quad before my first flight. I kept getting a message, "Magnetic Field Interference Fly with caution.
I think it could just be a firmware update, but I am unable to upload the latest firmware. I also got a message 2,2,2,2,2,2, error.
I was actually able to fly my bird, but was very hesitate to let it go out more than 2,000 feet. Please advise.

It means that you switched on the P4 near a big iron thing. Move about 20m away to the place free of iron pieces.

Stanley, first, thank you for responding. I had considered that at first, so I drove down to a friend's family farm that has 1,800 acres of open farm ground. So I have ruled that possibility out.
I do get a message saying firmware up and another error message.
I have can still launch and fly my P4Pro + without any noticeable problems, but I cannot and will not foolishly fly it more than 2,000 feet. The RTH works well as well flying in A, S or P modes. I have to add that the built in monitor is a major disappointment. I can barely see what's on the screen and there doesn't seem to be an option of increasing the brightness.
My friends don't have Wifi, so I will drive over to the community library and see if I can get the firmware update in hopes that may remedy my problems.
I am pleased to post that my P3Pro after updating the latest firmware, which has caused other folks major problems, is flying without any problems so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20