P4P+ update for Pano

Any other owners of P4P+ frustrated and feel cheated?

• Yes I'm also frustrated

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No pano is not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi DJI or anybody else in the know

I'm really unhappy with DJI for the disappointing treatment I'm getting for being a loyal supporter of a P4P+. Unless I've missed something we have still to receive the Panorama update while iphone and Android owners have already had it for about a month.

Does anyone know if this is ever going to happen and if so what year?

DJI what's happening, will you allow me to swop out my remote for a lessor model?

Hurry up

If you're really interested in reaching out to DJI, then you should post this over in the official DJI forum. DJI employees rarely post here.

Reactions: Dredd and Nestmac
I'm really unhappy with DJI for the disappointing treatment I'm getting for being a loyal supporter of a P4P+. Unless I've missed something we have still to receive the Panorama update while iphone and Android owners have already had it for about a month.
DJi are just taking their time but if you want to shot panoramas, you don't need any automation to do it for you.
It's very, very easy to shoot panoramas manually.

DJi are just taking their time but if you want to shot panoramas, you don't need any automation to do it for you.
It's very, very easy to shoot panoramas manually.

Thank you for the update and link Meta4, it does however side step the point I'm raising.

That is, I purchased a top of the line DJI product (p4p+) that has been sidelined by DJI in preference and support of 3rd party products (iphone & Android) which incidentally I owned and used on my P4. Had I known I'd be taking a back seat with the P4P+ (with it's already limited support for 3rd party applications like Litchi) it would have definitely differently influenced my choice of remote controller.

I still love my P4P+, just not loving the DJI loyalty and support programme.

Peace
S

Reactions: yrnosam1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic