P4P enroute

Which vendor are you referring to?

Are you saying they have the units in hand today? Or they believe their units are arriving on Monday and then will ship them out?

Reactions: P4P+jon
Are you saying they have the units in hand today? Or they believe their units are arriving on Monday and then will ship them out?
Yes, unless they made it unequivocally clear (not just kinda implied it) that they have them physically on hand then promised ship dates mean nothing.

In hand. Drop shipped today. It'll atleast be in my hand instead of checking for shipping updates 2-3 times a day

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks RicPhoto! Just cancelled my DJI preorder and jumped on this deal. Very nice to get 5% off the P4P and the high capacity battery. Their DJI Refresh prices seemed higher for some reason so skipped that.

They have in hand...about 60 units left out of the 200 they got

I just canceled my order through DJI, and ordered through them as well, great people, said my order would be shipped on Monday and they physically have them in stock.

On the website they only list the 'non-screen' version and not the one with the screen. I've tried calling to see if that means they only have the no-screen version on hand but haven't been able to get through. For anyone who does get through would you mind asking if they have the P4P with screen version on hand?

And BTW... this vendor has 200 units on hand and DJI pre-orders are still waiting? WTF ??

Just got off the phone with Patrick (called since my Capital One card flagged the purchase). He wanted me to tell everyone:
1. They only have the Phantom 4 Pro WITHOUT the screen but they do have the P4P in stock and ready to ship.
2. If you order anything else such as the high capacity battery, that part of the order will ship separately
3. If you want DJI Care Refresh, their pricing is wrong on website and will be fixed on Monday. You can add it then.

Poor guy, he came in on day off when started seeing orders come in. I warned him he was going to get pummeled with orders from this thread...

Reactions: smiller
Phantom 4 Pro+ (with screen) is not yet shipping from DJI. The P4P+ most likely will not be shipping for another couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info. The screen is one of the reasons I wanted the P4P in the first place so... I guess I wait...

We are definitely excited for the Crystalsky Monitors from DJI. It's been a long time coming for reasonably priced FPV Monitors. Haven't had a chance to try the Crystalsky in bright daylight but we've been hearing they've got great color and brightness even for middle of the day flying.

Reactions: smiller
Awesome I ordered mine! Newegg keeps rejecting the verification, sure am glad I found this! Thanks for posting!

Ah, the Apple app! I'm sure Apple take few days to vet the app like they must do before releasing, and it's likely they don't work over the holidays. So late next week seems feasible, like the email states.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3