P4P enroute

"Please note that the Apple App is no ready for P4P yet. Expect to 3-7 days before it is ready."
I don't think the Android app is available yet either(?) Or at least I don't see it in the Google Play store, only the original DGI GO (not DGI GO 4).

apparently they have not completed the app, or are making some changes. the P4P+ dji go 4 app is integrated into the controller, so maybe that's the reason to delay the + models

Just talked to Patrick on the phone and he still has several left in stock and that they will ship on Monday! Just cancelled my DJI Store order and got my P4Pro ordered through Aerial Media Pros! What a nice guy Patrick was on the phone btw! He sure didn't expect this onslaught of business from this forum today! Lol

Just ordered mine from that dealer as well. Talked to him on the phone and got the same response as everyone else. Thanks for heads up, actually gonna ship out Monday!

Thank you! After reading your post I ordered from Aerial about 2 hours ago. I did email them and they responded reassuring me my Phantom would ship on Monday. I originally had the + ordered from dji but decided against it a few days ago and was scared to cancel since I had ordered on the 15th didn't want to lose my place in line. It seems as if ordering from Aerial will be better off for me
Glad to hear that all of you were able to get in on this too...I know the sense of relief I felt when I first spoke with him and he confirmed he had plenty...finally off the DJI/NewEgg Mavick-P4P merry go round :)

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Glad to hear that all of you were able to get in on this too...I know the sense of relief I felt when I first spoke with him and he confirmed he had plenty...finally off the DJI/NewEgg Mavick-P4P merry go round :)
Hey thanks for the heads up on this guys company! Very cool guy on the phone! Saved 75 bucks too!

Just talked with Aerial Media Pros again and he said to thank you all for the support...He wanted me to let you know has another good sized batch coming in next week and is willing to extend the Black Friday 5% offer to those of you who couldn't get into this batch...(he does still have a few left in this batch ;-)

he also expects his 1st shipment of P4pro Pluses in at the end of the coming week ;-)

Just talked with Aerial Media Pros again and he said to thank you all for the support...He wanted me to let you know has another good sized batch coming in next week and is willing to extend the Black Friday 5% offer to those of you who couldn't get into this batch...(he does still have a few left in this batch ;-)
Thank you for the heads up earlier. I ordered about 3 or 4 hours ago.

My pleasure...BTW: he just let it slip that his 1st batch of the "Plus" units ill be in at the end of the week ;-)

My pleasure...BTW: he just let it slip that his 1st batch of the "Plus" units ill be in at the end of the week ;-)
Thank you. But I'm planning on buying a crystalsky screen later. Any idea when he will get those in?

I'm thinking the same thing...I asked and he had no idea yet...

What was the return policy?

Took forever to find their return policy but just found it at Terms & Conditions Policy - Aerial Media Blog

Return/Refund Policy

There are absolutely NO RETURNS on any Opened or Used Item, under ANY circumstance. There are absolutely no returns or exchanges on Discounted or on sale products. Aerial Media Pros will ONLY accept returns under the following conditions. Product must be Unopened and unused. The purchaser has 10 days from the shipping date to email [email protected] with a request to return an unopened and unused product. ANY and ALL accepted returns are Subject and will incur a 15% restocking fee. Purchaser will be responsible for shipping of the return back to Aerial Media Pros. Once Aerial media Pros receives the return, it will be inspected to be in NEW, Unused, Unopened state. Once that is verified, we will issue a refund. Purchasers refund will have the 15% restocking fee along with any and all Shipping charges Aerial Media Pros incurred when shipping the product/order to the purchaser.​

The fact that they say "NO RETURNS...under ANY circumstance" is quite concerning. I've seen guys receive lemons out of the box and they do not address that at all in their policy. Would hope they would take care of a lemon situation...

I cancelled today on my DJI direct order. Horrible customer service as usual with DJI direct. Only reason I tried ordering with DJI direct was Advexure didn't have the P4 Pro on their site until later in the day on launch day. Got a Phantom 3 at launch from Advexure a few years ago...they've always been extremely helpful..picking my P4 Pro up on Monday in LA from them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3