P4P enroute

My pleasure...sounds like there could be the makings of a PacNW fly-in soon ;-)
Yes it does, weather permitting! Hoping the DJI GO 4 app will be out soon. Did you see that there is now a DJI Experience retail store in the Factoria mall? I'm planning to check it out this afternoon.

Yes I did...answered you in the Mavic forum ;-p

With the recent snowfall I'm hoping to get down south of Enumclaw on 410 / the back road to the park...nice canyons and vistas while still being outside the park...

Yes I did...answered you in the Mavic forum ;-p

With the recent snowfall I'm hoping to get down south of Enumclaw on 410 / the back road to the park...nice canyons and vistas while still being outside the park...
That would be a great video/photo shoot.

123/410 closed now due to storm...hopefully will be open mid-week with lots of fresh snow...question is do I shoot the P4 with filters or the P4pro without...either way will be a compromise (but fun and instructive ;-)

This below implies the new Go4 app for P4P is released. But I don't see it yet in the Play Store or iOS app store. The P4P apparently has it's own app (is that old news?). It won't share with the other DJI products. Maybe this new Go4 app will release Monday when people get back to work. It might be several days for Apple to vet the iOS Go4 app before it's released.

upload_2016-11-26_17-27-55.png

Last edited:
About two days ago there was a post over on DJIs forum about this as well as a firmware update, it was up for about 2 minutes and then disappeared.

This below implies the Go app for P4P is released. But I don't see it yet in the Play Store or iOS app store. The P4P apparently has it's own app (is that old news?). It won't share with the other DJI products. Maybe this new Go4 app will release Monday when people get back to work. It might be several days for Apple to vet the iOS Go4 app before it's released.

View attachment 69464
a few days ago one of the Mods over at RC groups said it had already been submitted to Apple

There are some authorized DJI dealers on Amazon shipping in December. I have a list of those dealers here.

Reactions: Timothy
Pretty a shame , every medium size dealers around the world have Phantom 4 pro in stock exept good customer service believers as me, and few of us probably.
By 15 november they didn't reply to my request after my purchase.
Today Dji store lost a customer : me!
I definely cancel my order few minutes ago , and you know what? I feel better cause i hate when people less smarter than me treat me and other people as minus.
That said , stop call Dji the 'New Apple' cause the first rule after innovation is take care of your customer...Steve already teach it 40 years ago
It's not enough paint your drone in white to get back same respect and love as Cupertino customers have ( or had since maybe differt point of views )
It's time to invest some of your money ( or money of the customer of Mavic pro that still waiting after 2 month...again big shame) to get better skills to your dealers and callservice.

Byebye Dji Store

Pretty a shame , every medium size dealers around the world have Phantom 4 pro in stock exept good customer service believers as me, and few of us probably.
By 15 november they didn't reply to my request after my purchase.
Today Dji store lost a customer : me!
I definely cancel my order few minutes ago , and you know what? I feel better cause i hate when people less smarter than me treat me and other people as minus.
That said , stop call Dji the 'New Apple' cause the first rule after innovation is take care of your customer...Steve already teach it 40 years ago
It's not enough paint your drone in white to get back same respect and love as Cupertino customers have ( or had since maybe differt point of views )
It's time to invest some of your money ( or money of the customer of Mavic pro that still waiting after 2 month...again big shame) to get better skills to your dealers and callservice.

Byebye Dji Store
So are you buying Yuneec or 3DR Solo? Karma maybe? :p:p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3