P4P enroute

Would you still get a warranty from DJI? I bought my standard at Walmart and when I registered the app it also registered my warranty. At least I think so.

Reactions: fireblade
I almost ordered through them, but did not like the return policy.... I went with thse guys also with GUARANTEED shipments on Monday 11/28: Order DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone | Advexure.com

(they also had the 5% off Black Friday deal)

Do you know adventures return policy? Can't find it on their site. Plus their FAQ is under construction. I was planning on switching my order with them when u mentioned the return policy but then advexure had none posted. Oh well, looks like time is running out, I'll just stick with my order.

Do you know adventures return policy? Can't find it on their site. Plus their FAQ is under construction. I was planning on switching my order with them when u mentioned the return policy but then advexure had none posted. Oh well, looks like time is running out, I'll just stick with my order.

Link on bottom of the page, seems reasonable to me:

Professional Aerial Drone Systems & Film Solutions | DJI's #1 Midwest & Southern California Authorized Dealer

ADVEXURE RETURN POLICY
Upon purchasing products or services provided by Advexure, you, the Customer, agree to following policies and procedures for product returns.

RETURNS
Here at Advexure we do everything we can to ensure a positive experience. We accept returns on all products for a period of 30 days with an RMA number. All product must be in new condition, in its original box or packaging, and include all original accessories, cables, manuals, packaging material, etc. Aerial platforms that have been previously flown or show any signs of use will not be accepted. Any and all items that are received and do not meet the condition described in the submitted RMA request will not be accepted and will be the buyer’s responsibility to arrange recovery of the product from Advexure. Please note, any product that is received by Advexure without an RMA number will not be accepted.

In the event that a product shipped by Advexure arrives to the customer DOA (Dead on Arrival), the customer must submit an RMA request within 7 days following a confirmed delivery. DOA items will be repaired or exchanged at the discretion of Advexure for the same model or the manufacturer’s equivalent model. Following this period, all warranty requests must be directed to the manufacturer. Advexure will provide a prepaid return shipping label for all returns on DOA items following the acceptance of the Customer’s RMA request.

Advexure is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to persons or property from use of any equipment purchased at Advexure.com. Returns are voided if any product packaging is opened, any of the boards are tampered with or if a customer installs or modifies any parts/pieces of their products. Advexure does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Advexure does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein unless specified.

RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
Advexure will only provide a prepaid return shipping label for product that is deemed DOA through the Customer’s RMA request. Return shipping and insurance costs for all authorized returns are the full responsibility of the Customer. All return shipments must be sent using a traceable shipping method. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. If a refund is granted, original shipping costs will be deducted from your original purchase amount. This applies to orders that qualify for free shipping as well.

REFUNDS
Once your item is received by Advexure it will be inspected within 24-48 hours of its arrival and you will be notified that we have received your item. After the inspection process is complete we will provide an immediate update on the status of your refund.

Link on bottom of the page, seems reasonable to me:

Professional Aerial Drone Systems & Film Solutions | DJI's #1 Midwest & Southern California Authorized Dealer

ADVEXURE RETURN POLICY
Upon purchasing products or services provided by Advexure, you, the Customer, agree to following policies and procedures for product returns.

RETURNS
Here at Advexure we do everything we can to ensure a positive experience. We accept returns on all products for a period of 30 days with an RMA number. All product must be in new condition, in its original box or packaging, and include all original accessories, cables, manuals, packaging material, etc. Aerial platforms that have been previously flown or show any signs of use will not be accepted. Any and all items that are received and do not meet the condition described in the submitted RMA request will not be accepted and will be the buyer’s responsibility to arrange recovery of the product from Advexure. Please note, any product that is received by Advexure without an RMA number will not be accepted.

In the event that a product shipped by Advexure arrives to the customer DOA (Dead on Arrival), the customer must submit an RMA request within 7 days following a confirmed delivery. DOA items will be repaired or exchanged at the discretion of Advexure for the same model or the manufacturer’s equivalent model. Following this period, all warranty requests must be directed to the manufacturer. Advexure will provide a prepaid return shipping label for all returns on DOA items following the acceptance of the Customer’s RMA request.

Advexure is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to persons or property from use of any equipment purchased at Advexure.com. Returns are voided if any product packaging is opened, any of the boards are tampered with or if a customer installs or modifies any parts/pieces of their products. Advexure does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Advexure does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein unless specified.

RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
Advexure will only provide a prepaid return shipping label for product that is deemed DOA through the Customer’s RMA request. Return shipping and insurance costs for all authorized returns are the full responsibility of the Customer. All return shipments must be sent using a traceable shipping method. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. If a refund is granted, original shipping costs will be deducted from your original purchase amount. This applies to orders that qualify for free shipping as well.

REFUNDS
Once your item is received by Advexure it will be inspected within 24-48 hours of its arrival and you will be notified that we have received your item. After the inspection process is complete we will provide an immediate update on the status of your refund.
Thanks for posting, unfortunately I still don't see it when I go to their site. I don't see a link (screenshot posted). I guess it's too late anyway since 12 has passed. Appreciate the help though.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.PNG
    IMG_0055.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 389
Why the concern about the return policy? The warranty is through dji. If s vendor sends me a p4p then we're good to go. If I get something else in the mail I'll send it back and change that **** back.

Why the concern about the return policy? The warranty is through dji. If s vendor sends me a p4p then we're good to go. If I get something else in the mail I'll send it back and change that **** back.
If one has a 5h1ttier return policy, why would you knowingly buy it over another if the price was the same?. And FYI, getting something else in the mail is not the only reason people return things, does that s#1t even happen? Lol.

Anyways back on topic. Not a fan of the short return period, because I'm getting a 2nd one for my godson's birthday but it'll be past 10days by the time he opens it. Patrick seems like a reasonable guy so I will try to see if he would consider this a special case and allow a 30day return period with no restocking fees if unopened (plus the 5% is nice). I'm still keeping my original purchase though, I won't be returning that for any reason, unless like @Awake00 said, I might get a rock in the mail or something lol.

Lol saying that I bought a £200 chrome book and instead got sent a £650 laptop. Feel sorry for the guy who paid that much money only to get a crap Chromebook lol

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I asked and here's what Patrick sent back:

Ric,

Thought I would take minute to be clear on our return policy.

Just so you and others understand. DOA and defective products are handled separately from a return policy and is much different than people simply wanting a return.

Full DJI warranty is in effect for ANY purchase from Aerial Media Pros. DJI POLICY STATES If a customer receives a DOA product, that within the first 10 days, we the dealer can open an RMA in order to repair or replace the product. Directly for the customer. After the 10 days, DJI would repair or replace directly with the customer. This is the same for all dealers. So if someone receives a p4p that was dead on arrival. They would send it back to us within 10
Days for an RMA repair or replacement. After the 10 Days DJI would be the ones
to give them an RMA direct. So although they can not return it for a refund, FULL FACTORY WARRANTY ALWAYS APPLIES and their product will be taken care of per DJI warranty. If it's DOA, they can not simply ask for a refund. They are however assured the product to be repaired or replaced. Majority of the time, it's simply replaced with a brand new unt.

What separates us from 99% of these other dealers (other than being with DJI for 6 years) is that We are one of a few DJI factory authorized service and repair centers. Our team has gone through a certified trading course at the DJI facility in order to become an authorized service center. What that means is we have access to and stock repair parts that others can not get. We can repair or replace DOA items ourselves at a quicker rate. We can repair crashed or broken drones much quicker. But most Importantly we are backed and supported by DJI direct to provide the best service and repairs Although many try to say they are an authorized dealer, few have the right to say they are a certified service center.

Drone nerds uses this to their advantage, they have a banner on phantom pilots that actually says "only authorized repair center". Although that's false as we have been an authorized service center since DJI started the program, it is true it's only them and Aerial Media Pros are one
Of the few that are recognized as being legit and certified by DJI.

I hope that clears up any return policy / DOA policy questions.

Im going to have our web guys update policy page to make the DOA and warranty info more clear.

...works for me

Thanks for posting that Ric

Really glad I saw this thread not just to get the Phantom early/on time but to support a local business.

Speaking to Patrick makes me happy to support a stand up guy. Happy for him to get a cut on the Phantom, battery and Refresh over DJI getting that money.

Really glad I saw this thread not just to get the Phantom early/on time but to support a local business.

Speaking to Patrick makes me happy to support a stand up guy. Happy for him to get a cut on the Phantom, battery and Refresh over DJI getting that money.
Same here. Cant wait to get my p4p!

To confirm for those of us who don't know who Patrick is, are the above posts referring to Aerial Media Pros?

Reactions: eoren1
I talked to Patrick as well, and I know AerialMediaPros are a good company, as my brother ordered a few of the earlier Phantoms through them... I simply choose a more lenient return policy and the fact that they (ADVEXURE) put "guaranteed ship date 11/28" in writing on their website.

I'm sure both are fine and I would not fret another minute about it... the main thing is that WE GET THEM!!!! Bwahahaha!

Now we can sit and stare at them until the app is released.... not so funny...

Reactions: thedjtec
I talked to Patrick as well, and I know AerialMediaPros are a good company, as my brother ordered a few of the earlier Phantoms through them... I simply choose a more lenient return policy and the fact that they (ADVEXURE) put "guaranteed ship date 11/28" in writing on their website.

I'm sure both are fine and I would not fret another minute about it... the main thing is that WE GET THEM!!!! Bwahahaha!

Now we can sit and stare at them until the app is released.... not so funny...

Also, yes, a return policy (to the vendor) is different than DJI warranty. DJI will honor the warranty as long as wherever you buy it from is an authorized dealer... at least that is the way I understand it. I always check HERE before I buy DJI products from a vendor

Ditto, thanks for the post Ric. Now several of us are waiting for the tracking number coming on Monday from Patrick. :)

My pleasure...sounds like there could be the makings of a PacNW fly-in soon ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3