P4P 450gram load that cannot spin to be dropped off

Reaction score
I am trying to devise a method of using my P4P to deliver a 450gr package to a roof top and drop it off. This package has a small solar panel on it that must face south, I am wondering if I can design a payload system that will keep the package secured between the legs of the P4P close to the belly and not get a pendulum effect? I have tried longer strings and either I get a pendulum effect or I get lots of twisting (the small solar panel is very aerodynamic and wants to spin from the prop wash) . Any ideas?

I am trying to devise a method of using my P4P to deliver a 450gr package to a roof top and drop it off. This package has a small solar panel on it that must face south, I am wondering if I can design a payload system that will keep the package secured between the legs of the P4P close to the belly and not get a pendulum effect? I have tried longer strings and either I get a pendulum effect or I get lots of twisting (the small solar panel is very aerodynamic and wants to spin from the prop wash) . Any ideas?
Don't forget about the bottom sensor, a safety feature when landing. Anything in the way could cause the drone to rise uncommanded to crazy heights. Some aftermarket camera/gimble guards did the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus