P4P v2.0 Fly Safe

Reaction score
I recently bought a used like new P4P v2.0 on marketplace. The owner hadn't updated the firmware so I did that first thing. I live in a GEO zone so I always start by getting those unlocked for any drone I plan to fly. Of course I had to add the "new" drone to the database. I then did the typical application to for where I wanted to fly and they came across as usual. When I started the AC and went to unlock the geo zone it showed it on the list but where the import button should be it said something like "Not Connected". The aircraft was connected and I had the live video on the iPad. I tried restarting everything a couple times and even re-requesting the unlock, to no avail. I have two other P4P Pro v2.0's and have not yet done an unlock for them as I usually fly a Mini4 or Air 4 and have not had any unlock issues with them. Next I will try to unlock my other P4P's and see what happens or doesn't. Any thoughts?

thanks,

Doug

Reactions: shammel00
I recently bought a used like new P4P v2.0 on marketplace. The owner hadn't updated the firmware so I did that first thing. I live in a GEO zone so I always start by getting those unlocked for any drone I plan to fly. Of course I had to add the "new" drone to the database. I then did the typical application to for where I wanted to fly and they came across as usual. When I started the AC and went to unlock the geo zone it showed it on the list but where the import button should be it said something like "Not Connected". The aircraft was connected and I had the live video on the iPad. I tried restarting everything a couple times and even re-requesting the unlock, to no avail. I have two other P4P Pro v2.0's and have not yet done an unlock for them as I usually fly a Mini4 or Air 4 and have not had any unlock issues with them. Next I will try to unlock my other P4P's and see what happens or doesn't. Any thoughts?

thanks,

Doug
Following

thanks,

Doug
It might be a botched marketpace deal? Have you had the other drones for a while? Maybe you can try those and report back the findings.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl